Chasing 5

[A.N: I'm so sorry for the super late UD! T_T I've been really busy. I also updated "Unexpected You" I hope you can check it too. Sorry for keeping you wait. Thank you!]

ツツツ

"Let go of my hand!" Yoona whined as she tried to pull her hand from Sehun's grip "And where do you think you're taking me?! I said let go of my hand!"

"Can you shut your mouth? It's annoying." Sehun said as he take a glance at Yoona's annoyed face.

Yoona keeps on whining since they entered the park near their school. The place where they usually go before.

"What?!" Yoona exclaimed "you're telling me I'm annoying?!"

"Yes." Sehun simply answered as he continue pulling Yoona towards the bench they usually stay.

"You moron, I will ki—" Yoona slipped on the icy floor, good thing, Sehun is there to catch her

Yoona abruptly stand straight and pulled away from Sehun. She's glaring at him but it never hides her flushed cheeks.

Sehun heaved a deep sigh "You're really careless, don't you?"

"I'm not, you're pulling me that's why I slipped."

"Whatever. Sit there." Sehun said gesturing the bench beside them

"And why would I listen to you?" Yoona blurt out

"Because if you won't, I'll kiss you."

Yoona immediately sat on the bench, cursing under her breath. Sehun can't help but let out a soft chuckle, which Yoona finds adorable but no, she still hates him.

"Stop laughing, perv." She said

Sehun shrugs, he's just standing there watching Yoona swaying her feet on the air.

"Now, now. Do you want ice cream?" Sehun asked making Yoona frowned "Wait here, I'll buy your favorite."

And before she could answer, Sehun already left her and bought an ice cream on the near convenience store.

How did he know that I love eating ice cream during winter?

Sehun get back with two ice cream cones in hand. He handed the other to Yoona before licking his.

It's chocolate.. how did he know it's my favorite?

Yoona slowly reached for Sehun's hand and get the ice cream from him. She stares at it for the whole seconds before she looked up at Sehun who is busy licking his vanilla ice cream.

"You.." Yoona started, Sehun's gaze landed on her with his brows furrows

"What, me?"

"How did you know all of these?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Who are you?" Yoona asked

"I told you, my name is Sehun. Oh Sehun." Sehun answered looking unto Yoona's eyes sincerely