Chasing 9

[A.N: its been so loooong~ I'm sorry guys! Jinjja mianhae 🙏🙏 I missed you, all! ❤❤]

ツツツ

Yoona is walking along the empty hallways, thinking of how she will apologize to Sehun.

"It was just easy, I will just say 'sorry' and that's it." She mumbles to herself "I shouldn't be thinking of what should I say to him."

She nodded as an agreement to herself "I will just say that. No more, no less." She let out a determined sigh.

She continue walking when she saw Seohyun standing in front of a certain room. She smiles and ran towards her. "Hey!" She called

Seohyun looked at her direction and smile as she saw Yoona walking nearer "Hey, Yoona. It's been days since I last saw you." She said as Yoona stopped in front of her

"Yeah, its been days. How are you?" Yoona asked

"I'm fine." Seohyun answered then she frowned looking at Yoona's face intently "You, how are you? You look stress though."

"I do?" Yoona asked then she rolled her eyes "This is Oh-fucking-Sehun's fault!"

"Wait, you know Sehun?"

"Unfortunately yes, that stupid jerk!" Yoona exclaimed making Seohyun chuckled "Wait, you know him too?"

"Well yeah." Seohyun answered "He's really a close friend though. What did he do to you?"

Yoona pouted realizing that Sehun didn't do anything bad to her, she's the one in fault at the first place.

Before she could answer Seohyun, there's two young girls came running towards them. They both stopped in front of Yoona and Seohyun, panting.

Yoona recognized the two. They're the one she met on their first day at their school.

"Seohyun-sunbae!" Wendy exclaimed and bowed "I'm sorry for keeping you wait."

Seohyun brushed her off "It's okay. Let's go now?" She asked, Wendy nodded

Seohyun turned to face Yoona again. "Yoona, I'm really glad we talk again. I need to go now, Wendy is already here."

"Okay. See you again later!" Yoona said smiling. Seohyun smiled back and slightly bowed before she opened the door in front of them, Wendy bowed at her and to the lady she's with, she smiles before she followed Seohyun inside.

Yoona left with the girl with Wendy earlier, she frowned as the said girl is looking at her intently with wide eyes.

"Uhm.." she started feeling a little bit awkward "Is there something wrong?"

"Yoona-unnie?" Irene suddenly blurt out

It must be a simple and a common words but the way she delivered it, it seems so different. It sounds like knowing and longing..

"Y-yes?" Yoona answered, she felt something inside her chest. It was another unfamiliar feeling.

She can't read Irene's eyes, it somehow burns out a lot of colors she can't understand.