21

Bling, Bow, Wow. It's me again.

Happy 4th Of July Babies. I love and cherish each one of you.

Y'all dead ass know I love him up there. 

Rylee POV.

  When I woke up, I was in a dimly lit room. I couldn't see that much due to two things, one being that it was dark as hell outside and the other being that I was hanging upside down. "Ah he's finally awake." a voice said. I squinted my eyes to try and get a better view of who this was. "Allow me to help you out there. Boys, lights." he said as these bright ass lights damn near blinded me. I got a better look around the room and saw Justen and Lira hanging in a nearby corner. The wound on Justen's back was opened as his blood was leaking on the floor. It was like he was a piece of meat now. 

  This isn't real. "Your friends aren't looking so well are they now? Let's make them more comfortable. Go ahead Rod." he nodded to the other guy as he cracked a whip on Lira's back. Her screams made me cry. "Aww you feeling sad? How you think I felt when you killed most of my men? That's not good enough. Let's move on to someone who really matters. Tony, you up." he said as the man went to Justen. "Gone head and show our guest some hospitality." he said as the guy began to punch Justen all over his body. "Fuck you." Justen said as the man punched him in his mouth, making it bleed. My heart dropped when I heard a crack after he punched him again in his chest. "That's enough Tony. I think he got the point." he said as the guy walked away. 

  "Who the fuck are you?" I asked trying to keep my voice from cracking. "Just someone who has been watching you since you got here, you're pretty cute. Can't wait to see how that ass feels." he said as I damn near threw up. "Touch him and I'll kill you." Justen said weakly. "Tony, handle that." he said as Tony walked over to Justen and knocked him out. "Rod go ahead." he said as the man begin to punch Lira. It was all to painful to watch. "Don't worry, you'll be next. I'm gonna have fun with you." he said as he traced and pressed a knife against my arm, causing it to bleed. "We have to go now for a few minutes, but we'll be back." he said as they walked out the room. "I'm gonna get us outta here." I said trough tears. "Baby don't cry." Justen coughed. "It's not your fault Rylee, we don't blame you for any of this happening so don't act like that." Lira said as I began to cry even harder.

  "Baby, where would you like our first date to be?" Justen coughed. I know what he's trying to do. "I would like to go Key West." I weakly smiled at the thought. "Well it's set. We'll go and I'll see to it that you enjoy yourself." he said making me laugh. "It's a date." I said. "I'll help you get fly for that day. You know it's only right." Lira said as I smiled. "Thank you. Well I guess everything is set then." I said. I looked down and the floor in front of Justen and saw that it was now a pool of blood was starting to form. My mood instantly dropped, the fact that we are hanging upside down isn't helping either. (A/N: Justen and Lira are turned away from Rylee so he can see both of them clearly but they can't see him). "That was cute, it really was but I doubt that little date of yours is gonna come to fruition." the man said walking into the room again. 

  He literally left like 5 minutes ago. "Rod and Tony,  take them somewhere, I'm gonna have some fun with this one." he said as they nodded their heads. The cut the ropes literally dragged Lira and Justen out of the room. "So you've killed about 5 of my men (A/N: I'll edit when y'all tell me the correct number). How was that? Was it fun? The little bear trap scheme was nice too. Really did a number on that one. Let's not forget about the most recent one. The fan? Aww man that was really good. I should've thought of that one." he said as he circled around me. "I get pissed every time I think about it." he said as he punched me in  my stomach. "Aww poor you. You're friends are dead so there's that. There's not a chance in hell that I was gonna let them kill me." I smirked at him.