14

La la la.

Deonte up there.

Rylee POV

  "Ry,  what are you doing?" Marlon asked as I continued to gather some more weapons for my artillery. "Um what does it look like? I'm getting ready for war. There's no way in hell I'm going out like the niggas in the movies." I said handing him a few knives and other things. "It's up to you whether or not your gonna use them but I know one thing, I'm making it out of here to see my mom." I said as I handed a few things to Justen and Deonte. " Same goes for y'all." I said. Once I was done, I took my bag and headed upstairs to my room.  I heard someone knocking on my door shortly after. "Come in" I said as I continued to put my back to the side and check my windows, making sure no one was near  around us outside. I had a knife in my hand at the moment so when I turned around, I damn near slashed Justen.

  "Oh shit." he said as he jumped back. "Rylee, give me the knife before you hurt someone." he said calmly. I slowly  gave it to him as he put it down on the dresser. After he did that, I ran to him and broke down. "I'm scared Justen." I said as I cried on his shirt. "I am too Ry but you're giving me the strength to remain strong." He said as he rubbed circles on my back. On;y he knows how to calm me down during times like this. "I have a huge headache now from over thinking things" I said to him. "You not overthinking at all babe. You're thinking rationally and taking the proper precautions. You just may be thinking a bit fast then your body can keep up with. Come on let's lay down so you can nap while I watch over you." he said to me. See? I always feel so much safer when I'm with him. I definitely don't deserve him. "OK." I said as we laid down.   

  Well, he laid me down before closing the curtains and making sure they were locked as well before returning to bed. "Justen..I love you." I said to him. "Rylee, I love you too. So much more then you'll ever know." he said kissing me on my forehead. That was the kiss that put me to sleep. 

Marlon's POV

  I finally got my own POV niggas! Book been focused too much on Rylee and leaving us on the back burner but here I am. Don't get me wrong, I love Rylee like he's my brother but y'all at least deserve to know what's going through our minds as well.  I love that Rylee wants to fight back, there's no way I'm dying without a fight either. Currently, I'm on my way to my girl's place to bring her back with us. I'm not letting her die either, she doesn't deserve that. It's dark as shit right now, you bet your ass I'm being careful as fuck right now. I've seen the movies, this is the prime time where the killer strikes. Once I made it to her place, I noticed the front door was slightly cracked. Not good, not good at all. I tip toed in, careful not to alert anyone of my presence. 

  I heard slight creaking on the floorboards above me, letting me know that someone else was in here. I silently tip toed to Amira's room, hoping the killer hasn't gotten to her yet. I saw light coming from under her door, letting me know that she was woke. I opened the door and walked in. "Mar-" she said as I shushed her immediately. "Babe we have to go now. The killer is in here. It's too late for Dia as I think he is in the bathroom with her at this very moment. We have to be very quiet and make not one sound." I said as she nodded her head. I was relieved to see that my baby was alive and all but no comes the tricky part, getting out of here unnoticed. I peeked out her door and saw him creeping into the bathroom. I immediately signaled for Amira to hurry up and go. What he did next scarred a nigga for life. He started slashing her to pieces. I listened to her scream in pain and agony as he continued his assault.

  I felt someone tugging on me and looked to see Amira telling me to come on. I immediately snapped out of my thoughts and followed her out the house. Whoever this is, they mean business. We didn't fully run until we got a few house's away (or out of viewpoint). Once we made it in, Amira instantly broke down. "What's going on? What happened?" Deonte said as he came downstairs. "Bro this nigga just murdered her friend in cold blood. I watched him do it. Whoever this is, they mean business. Rylee is right, we have to fight back." I said still trying to remain strong for my sake and hers. "Awww shit bro. I'm sorry to hear that. Y'all go upstairs and rest up. We have to remain prepared so we have to turn the lights out immediately." he said as he locked the door and followed behind us as we went upstairs. "Shit is getting crazy man." he mumbled. Crazy isn't the word. This shit is like a live action horror movie.