NINE: BYE

This chapter is dedicated to VBuTTErFLYxxl •w• mehehehheheehe That's all now on with the chapter!
_______________________________________

-Jungkook's Pov-

"Someone go get Jimin. We'll turn the mirror back, and by tomorrow morning, we'll all be back to where we belong."

We all nodded our heads, sighing I went to sit beside Tae, I'm going to miss them. Jin and Namjoon went to the mirror. While we all waited here.

Creak!

I heard the door open, probably nothing, not minding it I just faced Tae and continued to talk to him.

Jin and Namjoon came back, I'm guessing they already turned the mirror. Now all we need is Jimin.

Yoongi walked out of the room in search of Jimin. While the rest of us are here, saying our goodbyes to each other.

"I still don't get why we're doing this."
Tae mumbled.

"Because Minji might turn into a doll, like us, she'll be one of us!"

"Yeah... But we don't know her that well, why do we need to do this just because of her" Tae said while shaking his head.

"Because it isn't for her, it's for Jimin, we don't want to be seperated from him now do we? Did you even listen to me while I was talking earlier?" Hoseok said while shaking his head, looking at Tae.

"We should probably tell Minji we're leaving. Just to give her a heads up" I suggested facing Jin.

"Fair enough." Namjoon stood up dragging Jin to Minji's room while we quietly followed after them.

Namjoon knocked on the door once, twice, three times.

No answer.

After knocking on the door several times, Jin decided to talk.

"Minji? It's Jin, I- we need to tell you something, it's very important so open up" Jin said while knocking lightly.

No answer.

Something's wrong, why isn't she answering? Suddenly Yoongi came panting, he must've ran around the house in search of Jimin.

"I...I..Can't..f..fi..find....Jimin" He said panting.

"What?!" Jin was shocked, I mean I would be too, Jimin doesn't come out of the house often.

"Maybe he went out... I heard the door earlier" I suggested.

I adverted my eyes to the door, something's weird. I don't like this feeling.

I walked to the living room, stopping in front of a cabinet, my hands trailed up and down until finally stopping in front of a very old drawer, opening it I snatched the key to Minji's room.

"Move aside" I pushed past the others, them complaining while I placed the key inside the knob, Twisting it.

Click!

The sound of the key turning made everyone quite, curious to see as to why Minji didn't open the door.

I slowly pushed on the door, creaking loudly while it opens.

I stepped inside, while the others poked their heades along the sides of the door frame, I gestured the others to follow me. We entered slowly.

The atmosphere changed drastically, it became heavier, like something from a horror movie.

I dragged my eyes from left to right, scanning the room....

No one was here, the window was open, letting the cool air come in.... But somehow beads of sweat still formed on my forehead.
Everything was in place except..

No Minji.
_______________________________________

Please continue to support this and my other works!

-Nika