2.8

thank for you 70k woah, when i first started this book i never thought it would even hit 1k so ((:

jimin sat still, trying to not giggle as a makeup brush grazed his chin, the soft bristles tickling.

"should we go for gold or pink?" the makeup noona asked him, showing him two different palettes.

jimin pointed to the gold one, closing his eyes when she picked up an eyeshadow brush.

when yoongi had told him two days prior that before the award show, his stylists would be stopping by their hotel room for hair and makeup, jimin didn't think much of it.

but now, sitting in the chair, getting makeup done professionally, in an expensive suit that his boyfriend had bought with his pocket change, he realized just how crazy the past month had been.

"it looks good." yoongi murmured, jimin opening his eyes to see his boyfriend next to his chair, very blatantly checking him out.

after some highlight and a bit of pink tint to his lips, he was free, and took the hand that yoongi reached out to him. when the rapper pulled him into a hug, it was like he melted into his arms, his cold exterior disappearing completely. silently, the few people who were in the room besides them left.

"i'm nervous." the older man whispered into his ear, squeezing his hand tightly. yoongi who wasn't used to showing weakness around pretty much anyone, buried his head into jimin's shoulder. and jimin thought about his boyfriend's social anxiety and his insecurities and squeezed him even tighter.

"don't be. baby, you are one of the most sincere people i've ever met. you rap from your heart, from your soul. that's why you're nominated." he whispered, "you're doing amazing things and you're going to keep doing amazing things. i believe in you."

"thank you, i–"

jimin blinked and looked up at yoongi, brows still furrowed with concern. and even though only a second of silence passed, the room felt warmer, more tension filled.

"um i-it means a lot to me." yoongi smiled, taking a small step back. "i have to go find my manager. i'll be right back." the rapper kissed his cheek and walked away, and jimin immediately sat down again, face hot and flushed.

vtaehyung:

♥ 81,456 likeswaiting for the awards to start ( suga hyung, fighting! )  (:

♥ 81,456 likes
waiting for the awards to start ( suga hyung, fighting! ) (:

95linee: oppa i thought you were invited ):

taestea: he was!! @95linee
view all 29, 762 comments

+ the awards are then next chapter, i'm excited!!
drink some water, eat something, get some sleep, take care of yourselves little babies!! i'm always here if you need me.