3.4

i feel like it took me forever to update, i'm sorry, i will update more, i promise, blame my deteriorating mental health and my phone for breaking (: 

also, this is just a filler, my b. 

"yoongi's coming home today!" jimin shouted, waking up jungkook and tae who were sleeping on the couch, tucked in by namjoon.  

the rapper had been in the hospital for the past 3 days, to gain his strength back, and for the doctors to supervise him and make sure he was stable enough to be released. jungkook had caught a train to gwangju the day after jimin, a crying tae in his arms the moment he had made it to hoseok's steps. the singer had learned the news after everyone else, and even though yoongi was okay, he had broken down. 

hobi's parents' house now contained all 5 boys, due to the fact that the jung's were on vacation and just as concerned about yoongi as they were. they had simply told hoseok to keep it clean and they could stay until the rapper was feeling good enough to go back to seoul. 

jungkook fell off of the couch with a sleepy grunt, popping his head up to glare at jimin. 

"it's 10 a.m." he huffed, but pulled on taehyung's arm who was trying to curl into a ball. "if i have to get up so do you." 

tae whined, rubbing his eyes, his hair messily tousled. "but i'm sleepy." 

"everyone is." namjoon yawned, as he walked into the kitchen, turning on the coffee pot. "but jimin is right. you guys have to go pick up yoongi while me and hoseokie hyung go to talk to a lawyer."

"about what happened to yoongi hyung?" tae asked softly, getting a solemn nod from namjoon.

"yes, so please don't mess anything up."

"don't worry, we got it." jungkook smiled sleepily, looking for cereal and bowls for the rest of them. 

"we don't got it." tae sighed as the car tires screeched, tires skidding on the road as the vehicle went way too fast. 

"i haven't driven in a while, i just need to get the hang of it again." jimin said, before abruptly stopping at a red light, jungkook slamming into the dashboard with a loud bang. 

"pabo! i told you to put your seatbelt on." taehyung chirped from the backseat, chuckling softly. 

a grumpy yoongi sat next to tae, the singer clinging to his hyung as tightly as he could without crushing him. he was like a koala,  or better, a boa constrictor, the older man's cheek squished against his arm. 

"i missed you." he cooed at him like one would to a puppy, flashing his wide boxy grin. 

"you've told me that 5 times already, tae." but he smiled back. "missed you too." 

when the car was parked, jungkook in a display of extra-ness and strength, lifted yoongi, the older man protesting the whole time, hitting his lower back. honestly, the rapper was feeling a lot better, but the three of them could tell he was still weak from his surgery, and from collapsing so suddenly. so they were practically tripping over themselves to help him. 

"don't drop him!" jimin fussed, hurriedly walking behind the two with his arms out as if to catch yoongi if he fell. 

"no offense hyung, but you weigh as much as my dog, i swear i won't drop you." jungkook said to the blonde who huffed in annoyance. 

"please just put me down." 

the youngest dumped him on the couch, "a little thank you would be nice."

"thank you jungkookie." the rapper said in a sugary sweet voice, rolling his eyes immediately after. 

taehyung plopped down on the floor in front of him, resting his head on his leg. "what was it like having a tube in your throat?" he asked curiously. 

"i don't know, i was sleeping."

"don't ask him questions like that!" jimin took a seat as well, hushing him. 

"sorry." tae grinned, "i didn't get the full scoop on what happened like everybody else."

"yeah, because you were on your little trip." jungkook snorted. the brown haired boy was still a tiny bit bitter about 'that bogum guy'. 

"we're not doing this again." his boyfriend hissed at him. 

"whatever." the younger got up quickly, arms crossed over his muscled chest. 

"i don't know why it's such a big deal."

"you went on a romantic get-away with someone else!" jungkook shouted, slamming the bathroom door. 

"for the last time, it was a FRIENDSHIP TRIP, you actual five year old!" taehyung groaned, bursting open the door that his boyfriend hadn't even bothered to lock. 

"what a lovely couple." yoongi said softly, resting his head on jimin's shoulder. 

"why do i have to have soup while everyone else has pizza?" yoongi pouted, turning wide eyes up at jimin. 

"cause you just got out of the hospital silly." 

"so?" the rapper questioned, looking down at his bowl of broth with a disgusted face. 

"just eat it please." jimin sighed, kissing the side of his neck softly, peppering kisses up to his ear. "for me?" he whispered, rubbing his back with a gentle hand. 

"fine." he leaned into the soft touch, "you're lucky you're cute." 

"please don't make out at the table." jungkook said around a mouthful of pepperoni and cheese.  "jin hyung would be appalled." 

"you and tae don't even follow that rule." jimin looked at the couple who seemed to have made up, if the hickeys on jungkook's neck were anything to go by. 

"anyways!" taehyung interrupted loudly, "what do we do when namjoon hyung comes back? and even after that? yoongi hyung got hurt really badly, and by his team too. that breaks his contract right?" 

the table went silent, the four men looking at each other, having no answers to tae's question. it had only just sunk in how horrible the situation was. 

"namjoon-ah will know what to do." yoongi told them calmly.

"yeah i don't know what to do." the pink haired man sighed 20 minutes later, as him and hobi walked through the front door. 

"well fuck." 

"jeongguk.

"sorry." 

-

hi little babies!! how are things? are you guys eating and sleeping okay? i hope you like this chapter and i hope you have great day/night!! i'm always here if you need me.