1.3

"jimin you've been here for a day, and you're leaving us because you have other plans?" his mother sighed.

"i'm not leaving you, eomma." he huffed, "it's your anniversary today. i don't know why you wanted me down here during this weekend anyway, you know how much anniversaries mean to dad."

"well," she paused, "i just wanted to see you."

"i know." he smiled slightly, "and you'll see me tomorrow." he opened the door quickly and walked out, smiling at the driver in front of him.

"hi, jackson." he murmured.

"hello, mr. park." he responded as he opened the door for him.

"soooo..." jimin started.

"i'm not telling you where mr. min wants me to take you."

he pouted and crossed his arms across his chest.

"that won't work either." jackson chuckled and started the car, pulling off quickly.

jimin almost fell asleep on the drive over, jumping when they parked and jackson's door slammed shut. he was helped out of the car and looked around at a tall building, blinking in surprise.

"take this." jackson handed him an elevator key. "floor 26, apartment 321."

"o-okay." he stuttered and walked into the lobby, squinting at the beautiful shining chandelier that he could tell was made from real diamonds. he found the elevator quickly and walked over, putting the key in, it opening with a ding.

"26, 26, 26." he hummed, pressing the button, waiting patiently as it went up.

"321, 321..." he trailed off and found the door, gulping nervously then knocking.

the door swung open and he gasped, stepping forward boldly without thinking, "you got another piercing!" he leaned forward to look at suga's ear, a small stud next to the hoop that was already there.

"do you like it?" he chuckled, wrapping a hand around jimin's waist and pulling him into the room.

"love it." he hummed, looking around the penthouse. it had pristine white furniture, marble countertops, and a big balcony, overlooking the city. "wow..."

"i was thinking we could stay in for our date. no fans, nobody else, just you and me?" suga spoke softly in his ear, his raspy voice sending shivers down his spine.

"i'd love that." he nodded, letting himself be pulled over to the couch. he could now clearly see chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of wine on the table. "how sweet."

"i didn't even ask if you like strawberries, do you like strawberries?" suga rambled, and jimin couldn't help but giggle at how he went from being so confident to a flustered mess.

he leaned over and kissed his cheek, "i like them a lot." he whispered in his satoori dialect, his voice getting lower and raspier, watching suga blink in surprise.

he was pulled back when he tried to walk away, suga squeezing him softly, "you can't just speak to me like that and then try to walk away from me."

"speak to you like what?" he batted his eyelashes.

"don't play innocent." the older rolled his eyes and let him go.

sweetlikesuga:

♥ 14,653 likesthe sweetest (:

♥ 14,653 likes
the sweetest (:

sweetlikesugafanpage: WHOS THE SWEETEST ???

minyoongayasf: what is up with you and suga posting cute goals pics with vague ass captions?
view all 340 comments

"they're gonna know you're with me." suga laughed, picking a strawberry and holding it to jimin's lips.

"how?" he opened his mouth and ate it slowly, making eye contact with him the whole time.

"cause your username is sweetlikesuga. and your caption is calling someone 'the sweetest'." he looked at jimin like it was obvious. "plus i posted that picture of our hands yesterday and now you're posting that? seems a little suspicious."

"has anyone ever called you a genius, min yoongi?" he murmured, holding a strawberry up for him.

"yup."

"who?"

"me."

jimin giggled for a minute straight.