Home.

Marks POV:

  Jack had an amazing house. His mother seemed rich. As we kissed I felt better about what happened earlier. "You know that argument was worth it earlier?" I said looking at Jack.
   "How? You was crying babe." He said back.
   " It was over us being together.. so it was worth it." I chuckled. Jack rolled his eyes but kissed me. "When my mom goes to work we'll get my clothes and stuff." I said. I got out of the car and helped Jack enter his house. As we entered Jacks Mom ran up to him, followed by the sister. His father was not in sight.
"Mom this is Mark, my boyfriend." I heard Jack say. The mother smiled at me and shook my hand.
"You must be terrified to say your gay." She said to me.
"I got kicked out of my house for kissing Jack." I said. His mother laughed.
"Love is love. You can't control it." She said the sister popped out from behind the mother. She was about 13 maybe.
"Wait your gay?" She asked. I chuckled as the mother hit her child.
"It's ok. Yes I am." I said to the mother then told the girl the truth. The mother smiled.
"You can stay with Us since you got kicked out." His mother said. Jack took my hand and pulled me down to his level.
"Hurry up and kiss me." He said. I kissed him on the lips.
" Ok where do I sleep?" I asked hoping in bed with Jack.
"Can he sleep with me?" Jack asked his mother. She chuckled.
"Of course! Just don't be too loud." The mother said winking at me. She was funny.
"Jack where do you sleep?" I asked Jack led me up stairs, holding onto a railing so he wouldn't fall. I heard his mother talk to her daughter.

" Aren't they adorable?" She asked.
"Yea. But Sally is calling me." The daughter said. Sally was probably her girlfriend. Jack brought me into a huge room with green and red plastered across the walls. One wall had art and the opposite wall from it had pictures of friends and family. Jack led me to his bed. It was big enough for three. Jack and me sat down and enjoyed the room. Jack leaned to me. I leaned in. Our lips landed on each other's. I sat Jack against a wall. I sat on his lap and placed my hands above him. Jack seemed a little impatient. He kissed me harsh-fully. I kissed back harder. Each kiss we got rougher. I felt hands wrap around my waist and pull me towards Jack. Hearing Jack pant, I thrusted into him. He gripped my back with each thrust.
Creek! "Hey bubby!!" It was the little sister. I moved off Jack, hearing him scream. I laughed.
"Don't worry doll. Just knock next time." I said. She shook her head and went off, closing the door behind her.
I got back on Jack. Starting where we left off. I moved down to his neck, biting it. I heard Jack pant hard as I searched his body for his sweet spot. I moved down his chest onto his thighs. Biting it slowly he moaned. Found it. As I unbuttoned his pants, I heard a knock. At the best parts?! I opened it. The mother.
"Where did you live?" She asked me. "And Jack quiet down I hear you moaning downstairs." . I laughed so hard. I smiled.
" If you want to I can take you to the house." I said. Jack buttoned up his pants, and got off the bed.
" Jack dang you look happy." The little girl said from behind her mother. Jack chased her down. The mother and I laughed.
"Babe!!" I screamed. I heard Jack still screaming at his little sister. The mother looked at me.
"Babe?" She asked.
" Yea babe. That's what I call him." I said staring at the end of the stairs.
"Take care of him please. He was the smallest in headstart so he got picked on. Ever since he wore his heart on his sleeve. I see he likes you. I love him just as much as you son." The lady said patting my shoulder. FATHER. Where's the father?
" BABE!!" I said I saw Jack carrying his little sister. "Drop the child." I said laughing. Then I realized he was crying. I hopped down the stairs, carrying the child in my hands. I ran outside to the car. I dropped the child in the car and ran back inside. "COME ON NOW SHES BLEEDING OUT OF HER HEAD AND ARM!" I screamed. The mother started to cry. Jack held his sister once he reach the car. I drove off, heading to the hospital. I saw Jack crying beside me. I wrapped my arm around him. "Babe don't cry we're almost there." I said to him stroking his green hair.

I sat in the car with the crying big brother. I hugged him tight, allowing him to cry into my chest. "Babe.. it was my fault." Jack said.
"What? How?" I asked.
" I was chasing her and she ran and hit her head on the wall. The cabinet beside her fell on her arm." Jack said crying. I stoked his hair.
"She just fell. She'll be ok." I said trying to make him feel better. I saw a small girl.
She ran in screaming "DADDY SHES BLEEDING OUT OF HER HEAD PLEASE PLEASE LET ME SEE HER!!" Was this Sally? I heard the dad say something about not letting her see that lesbian. "DADDY SHES MY GIRLFRIEND! I'm LESBIAN TOO! ES BLEEDING BAD!! PLEASE DONT JUST LET HER DIE WITHOUT LETTING ME SEE HER.!" The girl screamed. The father grabbed the small girl and dragged her inside she was kicking and biting. I got out of the car.
"Babe come on." I said holding Jacks hand. I entered and walked straight past the father holding Jacks hand. The little girl broke free and pointed at us.
"Their gay!! Why not let me be?" She screamed I turned around. Jack stared as he realized what happened.

Jacks POV:

That's Sally. That's Her. " their weird Sally." The father told his child. I look over at Mark he turned to me. He kissed me on the lips. He stepped to the father.
"Being gay doesn't mean your weird sexuality is sexuality! You like someone for who they are not their looks. This girl likes the other girl for a reason!" I heard Mark say. The father pushed Mark.
"DONT FEED MY CHILD THAT FALSE INFORMATION!!" He screamed Mark pushed back. Sally ran to me and cried. Mark pushed the father against a wall. I held the child.
"She's in room 403." I whispered to her. She ran off in the direction of my little sister, Hailey. Mark knocked the guy out. We ran off to room 403 holding hands.
----------////////////////////-----------

My little sister had to get staples but she was ok. We stopped by Marks old house and got most of his stuff. We headed back to my house. Sally had to leave. Her mother picked her up, and is going divorce her father. But tommorow was a school day. No love with Mark. I sat on my bed and saw Mark enter. I laid down and he started to change in front of me. "Mark." I said. He looked at me. "I love you." He said it back. He finished changing. I was staring at a picture on my wall of my father. He died when I was 5, in a crash. I felt Mark behind me. I turned. He had on clothes. Good. I pulled the cover over my waist. Mark pulled me close. He wrapped his feet around me followed by arms. He bit my neck this time thrusting into my bottom side. I felt hands around the front part of my pants. He unbuttoned my pants. He pulled them down, and staring unbuttoning his. KNOCK KNOCK. He covered up our parts and told them to come in.
"Jack? Umm if you guys do make out tonight don't be loud. Please?" It was my mother. I blushed and shook my head and acted like I was going to sleep. When the door closed, Mark moved the cover. He grabbed my waist, and thrusted into me. He had a frickin boner. He did it again and again. He placed his penis in me. He bit my neck but continued thrusting. He moved his hands down. He continued thrusting.
"Ahhh!!" I moaned.
" Hey shh your moms awake." He said. He thrusted harder than harder. "J-Jack! I'm going to cum." He said. I moved my bottom with his penis. I stopped this and let him do it. Then I felt it. I moaned. I started to pant as he continued.

Marks POV:

I trusted and thrusted till I saw white splash the wall. Uh oh.. I laid in bed in Jack. I exited him. I stared at the ceiling. I pulled up my pants, and watched Jack pull up his. "Well.." I said. Jack laid beside of me. He never buttoned his pants. I wrapped my legs around him thrusting a little. I moved my hands to the rim of his pants. I slid my hands down his pants, reaching his underwear. I looked over his shoulder.!He was hard. I slid my hands into his underwear. A gasp was hear from Jack. I grabbed his penis.