❤️ Smile ❤️

Mark's POV:

       I stared at Jack, smiling. He was staring back. I broke the silence. "Hey Jack! I'll show you where to sleep at tonight." I grabbed his hand and helped him to my room. I scratched my head. "Uhhh I know we just met but.." I started "You'll have to sleep on my bed." . His face turned bright red. "Jack? Are you ok with that?" I asked. He shook him head up and down quickly hiding his face. He was blushing, it was obvious. I sat on my bed. I saw Jack work his way beside of me. I helped him on the bed. He sat down beside me and moaned. "Are you ok?" I asked. He seemed in pain. He looked at me.
   "Yea. My leg aches bad though." He said clutching his ankle. He moved it onto the bed, making me flinch. He flinched as well.  I picked him up to help out. I sat him beside of me. I pulled out my phone and watched YouTube. I soon realized he fell asleep. Poor baby boy. He needs tons of sleep. I took a picture of him on me and sent it to my friend with the caption "He spent the night❤️ Fighting off those boys". My friend messaged back.
   "Are y'all dating?" My heart saddened.
   " I wish he hot huh?" I sent her. I felt Jack move around he moved his hand on my leg. I squirmed. "J-Jack?" I said blushing. He was still asleep. I wrapped my hands around him. BUZZ. My phone went off.
   " Yea boi. Is he single?" My friend messaged me. I hugged Jack and grabbed my phone.
   " He is but he's mine. Now I'm laying down with him bye bye." I messaged her. Jack moved, squirming rapidly. He was having a nightmare. I grabbed Jack and pulled him to my chest. I wrapped my arms around him, followed by my legs. I pulled him close and my door opened. I pretended to be asleep. I heard my door close. I wrapped my arms around him. I would never let anyone hurt him again. He was mine. He moved in my arms. He was warm in my hands. I remembered my last boyfriend and I cried a little. He loved me. But I had to move on now. Jack woke up and turned to me.

Jacks POV:

Mark fell asleep holding me..? I don't remember me cuddling him, or him cuddling me. I saw him open his eyes to look at me. I hugged him. He was shocked but he hugged back. I felt him touch my back. I let go, falling beside of him. "Have you been crying?" I asked him looking at his tearful eyes. He wiped his eyes.
" You can tell?" He said with a tearful voice. I shook my head 'Yes' but wiped the tears he missed. " I appreciate you." He said. That sent shivers up my spine. I laid down beside him.
"You wasn't crying because of me.. right?" I asked looking over at him. He looked at me in the eyes. His brown eyes. I wanted to kiss him, but I didn't have the chance.
" I would never cry over you. That is unless you'd reject me. I MEAN- I was crying because you reminded of this boy I loved." Mark said. He was gay. That's why he asked me if I was gay. I understood everything now. I noticed he was staring at me. He stared down at the covers, once I looked at him.
".... Can I have some cover? I loved when you held me. I was warm." I said staring at his brown eyes. He lit up. He handed me cover.
" Can I hold you... again?" He asked. He was staring at me. I took of my shirt and turned over.
" I can't stare at your eyes. I can't it makes me want to kiss you." I couldn't believe I said that. I curled up in a ball. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around.
" Could I hold you? And by the way kissing me wouldn't be that bad. I'm a good kisser." I shook my head 'Yes' and I scooted to his legs. He wrapped his legs around me and then wrapped his arms around me. He was warm against me. My leg pain seemed to disappear. I fell asleep. I forgot it was Saturday. I heard Mark singing to me. I opened my eye. Mark was singing a song about love and involved me a little bit. I turned over to see him. I was shirtless still. He stopped singing and stared at me. We stared at each other for a while, then he smiled.
"You DID say you was a good kisser.. right?" I asked him. He smiled.
" Indeed I did!" He said I got close to him. He stared at me. I sat up and moved my face close to him. He grabbed my hair. I pushed my lips against his. KNOCK KNOCK!! I pulled my body back. He opened the door.
"Hey Mark! Oh I forgot Jack was here. Get your clothes on.. if you took them off. Just get dressed you two. We'll go out to eat." It was Marks mother. Mark shook his head, and closed the door.
"Umm.. I have some clothes you can wear. It's not fancy but it's something." Mark said throwing me a hoodie that had Marks name of the front under the collar. He handed me some pants. "Just... change." He said blushing. " My mother doesn't understand how shy I am with my body but... your my friend so." He said and turned around to his closet. He took off his shirt, and scurried to find a shirt. He then found some pants, and took off his pants.
"MARK!" I screamed shielding my eyes. He turned quickly. "GET UNDERWEAR ON!!" I screamed. He blushed as he ran to find underwear.
"Sorry bout that.. uhh go ahead and change. I won't look." He said blushing hard. I changed quickly. I watched him put his clothes on. Once he was done, I got up and went to him. "What is it?" He asked. I stared down. I pointed at the hoodie.
"It has your name on it.." I whispered. He laughed.
" That's because I'm claiming you mine." He nudged me. I told him to bend down I had to tell him something.
" Kiss me." I whispered. He kissed me. I kissed back. " By the way, my leg feels a lot better now." I told him. He chuckled and kissed me hard. "Don't undress me. I just got dressed." I told him. He pushed me against a wall and kissed me. He bit my lip. "Mark!" I said to him. He looked at me waiting for me to tell him what he did wrong. "Don't put any marks on me. Got it?" I asked. He shook his head yes. He continued. He moved from my lip to my neck and sucked. "YOUR GIVING ME A HICKEY HELLO?!" I said to him. He chuckled.
" Aww please? I need to claim you." He said begging me with those stupid eyes.
" Shoo fine you tease." I said. I felt him push against me. I felt him suck my neck. As much as I wanted to moan, I didn't want to encourage him. KNOCK KNOCK!!
" Shoo parents suck." Mark groaned moving me off of him. Mark opened the door and I rubbed my neck. It was wet. "Ma we are ready we was just talking!" Mark said to his mother. I moved beside of Mark. I watched his mother walk down the hall. Mark groaned.
"Mark did you give me a hickey?" I asked showing my neck. He laughed.
" I told you I was." He said. I punched him hard.
" I- UGH BOYS AT SCHOOL WILL MAKE FUN OF ME!!" I yelled to him.
" I won't let them... baby-" He started.
" IM NOT.. YOUR BABY!!" I said punching him.
" But.. we kisse-" He started.
" I KNOW WE DID, OK?! Ugh." I said opening his door and I turned back to him. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.
"Jack?" I turned. The red haired girl from class was sitting in the living room eating eggs.
" Your Mark's sister?" I asked.
" Cousin." She said stuffing a egg white into her mouth. I chuckled.
" Come on boys! We got to go!" Marks Mom shouted. I felt a pain in my leg. REALLY?! OUT OF ALL TIMES?! I heard a loud slam. Marks coming.
" Mark. My leg hurts." I said. He sped downstairs and picked me up. He took me to the car. We stood there. In silence. He sat and looked over at me all of a sudden.
" Did you like last night?" He asked. I huffed.
"Ugh. Yea sure." I said. I regretted that night. I realizing he was the bragging type.
    " That didn't sound convincing." He said in reply.
    " Gosh! Where are we doing?" I asked, ignoring Marks input.
    "To the mall..?" He chuckled. " OH YEAH!! Um you can't sit there... we're taking my moms van." He said scratching the back of his head.
     " Where will I sit then?" I asked holding my foot.
     " Well... my cousin sits up front with my mom. I sit in the back.. you can sit with me." Mark said smiling. Ugh gosh. The way his moms van was it was very long. It could originally fit about 7 people in it. So there is rows of seats. He sits in the main back.
     "Ok but promise no touching me." I said staring at Marks eyes. He nodded, picked me up, and took me to his moms van.