But I love Him!

Mark got in after me. He waited for his cousin and mother to come. I looked around, and noticed Mark was staring at me. "Can you please stay at my house another night?" He asked. MARK REALLY?! UGHH
"Yea. Sure." I said pulling my phone out. I hear Mark cheering. I messaged my mom " Can I stay at Marks again 2nite?" I asked her.
"Yea Jack. Just don't be too crazy." My mother messaged back. I showed Mark the message. He cheered louder. After a while we just waited and waited. Maybe they had to finish eating. I looked at Mark he looked back. He leaned in, pushing his lips against mine. I kissed back, biting his bottom lip. Mark tied his tongue with mine. He pushed his hand over my head and kissed harder. He moved his head down reaching my neck. He bit. " Mark. Your mothers coming.." I said panting. He stopped and got off me. I laid my head on Marks lap. We both fell asleep.

Marks POV:

I woke up to Jack kissing my cheek. "Jack..?" I asked rubbing my eyes. He laughed.
" Were home." He said. He called this place home? He wasn't thinking. I kissed him back and for a while we was in the backseat of my moms van making out. I kissed Jack, laying my hands above him. He kissed back. He always did. I turned him over. He was on the Van seat, staring at me. He looked so innocent. How did he do it? I got on top of him, kissing his neck. I kissed him slowly. He pushed my head against his. He gripped my hair. I rose up for air. Jack waited for me. I went back down. Jack was panting. I slowly move downwards. Jack was still panting. I pull up his hoodie, kissing his chest. He panted hard. I stopped and checked the time. Jack pulled me up, to be eye to eye with him.
"I got to go in baby." I said getting off of Jack. He grabbed my arm.
" Stay in here tonight." He said. He wanted me to sleep in my moms Van, which smelled French Fries?! No thanks! " Babe please?" I saw my mother walking towards the Van.
"Act asleep!" I told Jack. He quickly changed positions, and 'fell asleep' on me. I heard the car door open but I ignored it.
" Mark! Jack! Wake up! Come inside and sleep you two goofballs!" She said laughing at the boys who secretly just made out with each other.
" K ma!" I said, pushing Jack to wake him up.
" Sorry ma'am I fell asleep. I was tired. Long day y'know?" Jack said to my mother. Wow he looked innocent, and was a good lier. He has skills.
"Understandable." My mother said, helping Jack.
" Mom! I got it!" I said running up to Jack and wrapping his arm around my neck. "Want me to carry you?" I asked Jack. I did. I carried Jack upstairs. "Mom.. I got to talk to you." I said. The only person who knew I was gay, was the boy I was mildly in love with. That was about to change.
Jack grabbed my arm. "Are you going to tell you your gay?" Jack asked.
"Yes! Your the only person who knows." I said kissing Jack quickly. Jack pulled me down. "Never mind!" I screamed to my mother. Jack kissed me. I kissed back. He kissed harder. I sat on his lap, and wrapped my hands around his neck.
" Don't tease me. K?" Jack asked. I shook me head, thrusting a little with each kiss. Hearing a small moan each thrust, I did it harder. "H-hey." Jack said. "Kiss me again. You are a good kisser." Jack chuckled. I kissed him. I took off his hoodie, reviling his abs. He seemed shy about his abs. I sat on Jack, biting his lip this time. My door opened.
"MARK!!" It was my mother. I pulled off Jack. Jack was blushing crazily.

Jacks POV:

Out of no where Marks mother just walks in the room. Really? I heard her scream at her son for about three minutes straight. Saying stuff like "I did not raise a gay kid!" And " Your both boys! That's wrong!" I felt more effected than him.
I heard Mark scream back"BUT I LOVE HIM!!" And "WELL IF YOU DONT WANT A GAY KID THEN ILL LEAVE!!" . My heart dropped. Mark ran out the door with his phone. I grabbed both of our bags and the hoodie he gave me and went off with him. The mother shot me a nasty look. I ran down the stairs passing the cousin. She knew what happened. I ran out the door following my boyfriend who was now crying. I felt horrible.
"Mark?" I asked watching him sit in his blue mustang.
" What Jack?" He was crying. You could hear it. I walked to him and sat beside him.
" I love you." I said.
" I love you too." He said back. I wiped his tears away. His mother opened the door. I kissed Mark. He kissed back. Mark pulled out of the driveway. I left with him.
"Let's go to my house." I said.
" Does your mother accept gays?" Mark asked.
"She accepts everyone and everything. She's a sweetie." I said.
" Siblings?" Mark asked.
" One. Shes lesbian." I said. "That's how I know my mom will accept us." . Mark smiled.
"Where do you live?" He asked. I pointed to a huge house on a huge hill covered with trees.
"There." I said. His mouth opened and his eyes grew wide.
" REALLY?" He practically screamed. I chuckled.
" Yes." I said. As we pulled in he got faster. "Mark?" I asked.
"What baby boy?" He asked staring at the dirt path that led to my house.
"Baby boy? I like it. And kiss me." I said he quickly pulled in and placed his hand behind my head and pushed his lips against mine.