Chapter 6

Unknown P.O.V:

"Where the fuck is she?" The guy in front of me shakes as if he was about to die. He looks sweaty from head to toe and is currently holding a napkin to his nose since it's.... bleeding?

How did she fuck him up that bad? This is my best fighter.

"S-she um... She kinda got away sir." He diverts his eyes from my angry ones. I sit up from my desk and walk towards him. I stare at him for a second before back hand slapping him in the face.

He grunts out in pain while his head whips back. He holds his cheek for comfort while I go back to my desk.

This is stressful! Not only he's gonna die for not getting the girl, I'm gonna die! The boss put me up to the job while he's in jail and told to get the girl by the time he gets back. And if not... I'll be in my grave.

I let out a frustrated sigh while pinching the bridge of my nose.

"What happened to the whole befriend the girl before taking her?" He nervously clears his throat before answering.

"Well she didn't look so tough when I saw her, so I thought I could just knock her out then bring her." I roll my eyes at him in anger. I then grab a coffee mug that was on my desk and throw it at him. He quickly ducks it and it shatters on the white wall behind him.

"You dumbass! This is not the first time we've tried getting her. She knows how to defend herself, you dipshit. I mean look at you, she almost broke your freaking arm Tom!"

I get interrupted by hearing  heavy steps coming closer to the door before it slams open. There stands the one guy I could die from. The one that started this whole thing. The guy who's probably the most evil person out there.

Ethan Davis

My boss

~~~~
Yay! Another chapter done!!! This was just a filler, but it's all leading to something big.

Questions:

Who is this Ethan Davis guy?

Why is he so important?

Thank you guys so much for reading my story!! I hope we reach to 200 reads!!

Well until then...

~Lei-Bear~