Chapter 15

Because it's Logic^^😍💕
*
Damon and them had shortly left after, Adam claiming he had a meeting at ten at night. I pace back and forth in my purple bed room, breaking a slight sweat from pacing too fast.
My mind feels so overwhelmed with all this new information I still don't know about. I can't think straight.

What did he mean about Ethan? How does Adam know him? Does Damon know him?

I hear my bedroom door squeak open, showing my mother. I narrow my eyes at her for a second before turning around to look out my window. She sighs out loud before standing next to me.

It's like I want to know, but at the same time I don't because I don't know she's going to lie to me again.

I don't know what to believe in anymore!

Whenever I needed help, I went to her.

Whenever I was in trouble, I came to her.

Whenever I needed her the most, she was there for me.

Now it all just feels like a lie..

"I didn't want you to find out like this..." I stay silent, letting her continue.

"While I was with your father, I had become really depressed and sad having to stay with him. I felt alone."

I nod again, not knowing where this is going.

"I didn't know what to do. I felt like I was by myself in this battle. As if nobody were there for me. That's when I turned to Adam..." I turn in her direction to see tears in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry honey. He's a gang leader who sells drugs... and I bought drugs from him, so I could escape life. But... I ran out of money. I was and still am in debt from it. When we had ran away from Ethan, I wanted to go to the police, but since I was an official member of the gang, that means I would've gone to jail to. I would've lost you, baby.." I turn my face away from her, not believing what I was hearing.

"So Ethan said he would help me, only if I don't tell the police about the gangs. I was gonna tell you but you were so young. I didn't want you to get involved too much. I'm doing this for you." She said as she put her hand on my bare shoulder. I quickly pull my shoulder from her grasp, a confused look settling on her face.

"Oh no. Don't use that line on me! Saying you're doing this for me, No! You're doing this because you got addicted to drugs mom! Drugs!" I start pacing again, not able to control my anger.

"Baby please... just hear me out..."

"No!" I shout. She flinches at me when I yell. I can feel the tears whell up in my eyes, but I keep them at bay.

"You did this because you felt alone, right? You did this because you got nobody else, right?! But you have me! Back then when dad was hurting us, you had me! We could've gotten through this together! But no, you went to drugs. You picked drugs to help you instead of your daughter. A daughter who loves and cares for you than drugs that kill you." I walk past her to my closet. I grab my dufle bag and start to fill it with clothes.

I need to leave.

"What are you doing?" I continue to pack, not answering her. She rips the bag out of my hands, facing me.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"I need to leave. I need to think." I state, taking the bag back. I change into some jeans and a shirt and go to put my shoes on. I go down the stairs, my mother chasing after me.

I feel so betrayed...

"Where will you go?!" My mother shouts. I turn to her with a glare.

"I. Don't. Know. But I need to leave for now." I open the door, but she grabs my arm. I look at her to see her with a sad regretful look, pleading me not to leave. I still glare at her.

"Are you still in the drugs?" She looks away, a tear falling down her eye. I yank my arm from her grasp and walk to my car. I get in and throw my bag in the back somewhere and start the car.

I pull out of the drive way before driving off to who knows where...

**

Booooooom! Another chapter done!!!!!

Thanks for showing love everyone!!

In the next chapter, I'm gonna shout out five people!!!! So, if you want one, comment on this chapter, vote, follow, etc!

Love ya!

Lei-Bear