Balalaika x Reader

(A/N~ Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings guys! Request through the comments section and I'll try to make it happen. Love you guys!)

Anime: Black Lagoon

Disclaimer: I do not own Black Lagoon. It belongs to it's rightful owner.

(Y/n) - Your name
(L/n) - Last name
(Y/a) - Your Age
(E/c) - Eye color

Requested by: AnalynAlcantara

This is gonna be crappy as hell. Like I said, I'm getting a little rusty at writing, plus- I've only seen 3 episodes of this show! I've done some little research though. Please forgive me!

-
Reader's POV

I was standing beside a tall, blonde haired blue eyed woman with scars across her face, neck, breasts, and leg. Her hair is so long too that it goes down to the base of her spine. Her gorgeous blonde hair was done up in a huge ponytail.

She's wearing a red skirt suit with black stockings and black high heels. Her nails are long and painted pink. She also wears rose colored lipstick. She has a mole under her left eye.

Yes, that's Balalaika, the boss of the Hotel Moscow.

And who am I you ask?

Just plain old (Y/n) (L/n). I'm one of her not-so important goons that could be easily replaced.

How about I'll tell you a little something about myself?

Remember when in April 1986 while on an international illegal operation outside of Soviet territory, Balalaika and her unit saved a child who was in a refugee camp?

Yep, that was me. The moment that she saved me, I got a little puppy crush. Some years later, I found her and joined her. She doesn't know who I am.

Anyways, she's probably in her thirties but who cares?! Age doesn't matter plus- I'm (Y/a).. Yeah! Age doesn't matter!

So anyways, back in the present, Balalaika shot another guy in the head, which I scrunched my face in disgust.

"Filthy." She said then turned to me. I quickly made my expression cold, although I'm sure that my disgust is still present in my eyes.

"Come on, we're still gonna meet Dutch." She said.

As we walked, I remembered the plan that I made 2 months ago. The plan to escape.

This isn't for me. Especially the violence since I experienced it myself. It's quite traumatizing and as much as I wanted to, I can't tell any of them here. I love Balalaika, but I know that she doesn't love me back so, why bother?

Although if I didn't join the Hotel Moscow, I won't witness how cruel and unfair this world is.

"What's wrong?" She asked. I don't want to assume so I shut my mouth. "(Y/n), what's wrong?" She asked again.

The tone she used made me shiver. "Nothing Ma'am." I said, trying to calm myself but failed miserably.

The war veteran stopped as she looked at me, her eyes piercing through my (E/c) ones.

I kept my stern look as my hands kept sweating buckets. I was a nervous wreck and I have a feeling that she knows it.

"What are you so scared of?" She asked. "Nothing Ma'am." I replied.

"Your hands," she said as she looked at my hands. I tried hiding them at my back but she caught it as she looked at it. She saw the scar! "This... looks familiar." she murmured.