Luka Megurine x Reader

(A/N~ Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings guys! Request through the comments section and I'll try to make it happen. Love you guys!)

Vocaloid Number: 03

(Y/n)- Your name
(L/n)- Last name

Disclaimer: I do not own Luka Megurine. It belongs to it's rightful owner.

[I'm sorry it took me so long to update. Things are getting busy here and I didn't have time to write. Anyways, here's your short update!]

Warning: Some of you may get triggered about some parts.

-

Reader's POV~

I wanna die.

I just wanna leave this world without anybody knowing where I am. I don't need their pity. I don't need them.

I took another step.

They won't care anyway. Nobody would. It's not like they care about me.

I took another step. Just another step and I'll fall at the bridge and kill myself. Just another step and I'll leave this world. Just another step and my suffering will be gone. Just another step and I'm gonna be free.

Just as I was about to take another step, a voice interrupted me. "Either kill yourself or hang out with me."

I looked over where the voice was and saw a girl with a pink hair and recognized her immediately. She's pretty popular, Luka Megurine..

I shrugged her off then tried to take another step but before I could, she dragged me off. "I'm not letting you." She said pissed off. What the hell is her problem?

I slapped her hand and she looked at me dead in the eyes. "What's your problem?" I asked and she pulled me by the collar. "I can't let somebody die in front of me just like that." She said boredly. "Then leave." I said then went back but she got my hand.

"Don't do this. Tell me your problems. It would make you feel better." She said with sincerity in her voice. I looked at her again. "You won't understand." She shook her head. "Even if I won't, I will try."

I don't know why but she have this something in her that makes me trust her. She smiled at me and pulled me into an embrace that made me cry all of a sudden.

Timeskip

Because of the debt that my step-father made me pay even if it's not mine, Luka took me in without a hesitation. My step-father also abuse me, which gave an icing on the cake. Being the good friend she was, she helped me file a case at my step-father.

Right now, I'm at the living room watching the news when suddenly, arms were wrapped around me. "Welcome back Luka." I said as calmly as possible.

Because of the events that happened, it only made me adore Luka more. Her sweetness, kindness, and her natural good heart had really made an impact on me that caused me to fall in love with her. I never told her.

"Neh (Y/n), I'm hungry!~" She whined. I looked at her and smiled. "What do you wish to eat?" I asked. She smiled mischievously.

"You."

I blinked a lot of times. "What?" I said as my eyes widened. She smirked evilly and slowly leaning nearer. "I said, I..... want..... you.." She whispered seductively.

Well, two can play that game.

I also leaned nearer and suddenly pinned her at the floor. Her eyes widened and she yelped in shock. I smirked and leaned my head down to her collarbone.

I gave light kisses that made her moan a little. I kissed her neck, finding her sweet spot. She moaned at a certain spot. I sucked that certain spot as she bit her bottom lip to supress her moans but that didn't help at all. I didn't left her a hickey since, you know, the life of an idol.

"(Y-Y/n).... Stop teasing me..." She moaned out. I licked and bit her earlobe. "Only if you say please~" She whined. "Please.. I want you.."

I leaned back and smirked. "Never thought that you'd actually be the submissive one." I stood up and she stared at me dumbfounded.

"I'll cook something for you. Wait a little bit okay?" I said as she stood up quickly and pushed me to the wall then pinned my arms. She looked at me in the eyes with a pout. It's cute actually.

"Come on Luka, no games now." I said while smiling. She shrugged. "You are such a tease. I hate you." She said with a pout.

"Yeah, and I love you." I said absent-mindedly. She looked at me with wide eyes. Oh fuck.

"You do?" She asked while grinning like an idiot. And I blushed for the first time in my life. "Because I know I do." She said with sincere in her voice that made me remember the first time we met.

I smiled at her as I peck her lips. She blushed madly. "I meant what I said. I love you. Not because you're pretty.. Or popular... But because I saw the real Luka right before my eyes. I fell inlove with you because of your soul." I said as she grinned so hard.

She hugged me and we fell at the floor. She cupped my cheeks while staring at my eyes. "Can I?" I nodded. She leaned nearer and finally, our lips touched. Our lips moved in sync and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

She smiled through the kiss while licking my bottom lip for entrance. I opened it as she entered her tongue. Our kiss was passionate and full of love. We fought for dominance as she moaned through the kiss. I won as I explored her wet cavern. She melted through the kiss as her grip was slowly getting weakened by each second.

We pulled away the stared at each other's eyes. Her eyes are beautiful. She rested her forehead at mine as she whispered the words, "I love you.." I smiled and said it back, "I love you too."