Kashiwazaki Sena x Cold! Genius! Reader

(A/N~ Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings guys! Request through the comments section and I'll try to make it happen. Love you guys!)

Anime: Haganai (Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai)

Disclaimer: I do not own Haganai. It belongs to it's rightful owner. I don't know who though.

(Y/n) - Your name
(L/n) - Last name

Reader's POV

So, this is the school, eh? It is nice but-

"Ite (Ouch)" I said as somebody bumped on me.

"Watch where you're going commoner!" A girl with blonde hair with a butterfly pin said. She has a pair of light blue eyes. I've heard of her before. Kashiwazaki Sena.

"It should be you who should watch where you're going. You're the one who bumped on me." I said emotionlessly.

"Do you know who the hell I am?!"

"Kashiwazaki Sena. With your blonde hair, butterfly pin, light blue pair of eyes and nasty attitude, there's no doubt that you're her."

"Wha?! What did you say?!" She said angrily.

"I said, Kashiwazaki Sena. With your blone hair, butterfl-"

"I've heard enough you commoner!" She shouted at me.

"Yeah sure. Anyways, I'm running late. I need to go now-"

"You are not going anywhere! I'm gonna have you expelled!"

"Uhh.. Your dad-"

"Meat!" Another girl said.

What the hell is with people and interrupting? They always cut me off for pete's sake.

"Huh? What do you want you idiot Yozora? Can't you see that I'm talking with somebody?" She said annoyed.

"That's (Y/n) stupid. She's the one who's supposed to help Rika. She's sent by your father."

"Tch. Be lucky commoner. I could have you expelled in no time."

"I'd be gladly to. I don't really see anything interesting at this school. NASA gave me a job afterall. It's high pay and pretty much, a dream come true of mine." I said.

Their jaws dropped.

"J-Just follow us idiot!" Sena said blushing from embarassment.

At my classroom

"Please introduce yourself."

"My name is (Y/n) (L/n). Nice to meet you all."

A lot of people were blushing madly then gasps, screams of delight and whatsoever.

"The hot genius (Y/n)?! Oh my God! I could die, right now!"

"Damn, she really is hot."

Gross. Puke-worthy compliments like that just makes me wanna vomit. You should see how some people treat the 'loners' or 'nerds'. They treat them so poorly it's disgusting. Sometimes, the people who were treat like that are ones with the most talents.

I walked at the direction of a dirty blonde guy. He looks shocked. I'm guessing he never had a seatmate because they thought he's a deliquent. Or am I wrong perhaps?

"Hey dirty blonde, flies will fly up at your mouth." I said then my classmates began whispering and gasping. Even the teacher.

"She's standing up to the deliquent! How brave!"

"I'm a guy but I can't even do that! Come on!"

I was annoyed and tried to clear things out for people. Getting judged by how you look is not cool.