Touka Kirishima x Human! Naive! Reader

(A/N~ I'm finally back! Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings guys! Request through the comments section and I'll try to make it happen. Love you guys!)

Anime: Tokyo Ghoul

Disclaimer: I do not own Tokyo Ghoul. It belongs to it's rightful owner.

(Y/n) - Your name
(L/n) - Last name

Slow updates ;-; BUT imma try the best I can.

Warning: Language and disturbing scenes.

Requested but the f*cked up scene is my fault ;-;

-
Reader's POV

A zero on my test.

Ugh, why?! I did everything and I still got a zero! I feel so freaking dumb.

I need to see my girlfriend. She's my cure. Just a look on her face makes me feel a lot better. Having a girlfriend that looks like a goddess, I must be so lucky. She's beautiful, intelligent, stunning, enchanting, kind, honest and faithful.

"Dang it." I left my umbrella at home and it's currently raining. Talk about being lucky. Hah, who cares? Nothing can stop me from seeing my lovely girlfriend. Not even you, rain.

Rushing towards the cafe because I'm broke and can't afford a bike, clumsy me slipped and broke my hand. What a beautiful day. Got a zero, forgot my umbrella, got wet, slipped and broke my hand. That won't make my day bad! A lot of people got it worse than me!

Opening the entrance, I saw Touka and Kaneki. I overheard them.... flirting?

Must be my imagination.

Touka placed a finger on Kaneki's thigh and kept on moving it up and down.

"Are you sure (Y/n) won't see us?"

"She's in class, I'm sure she's gonna go home early."

Trying to avoid trouble, I went home and got sick.

"Hey... Babe? If you're home.. Can you visit me? I'm sick. But if you can't..." Because you're cheating on me, "It's fine.. Don't mind about me. I think I'm gonna have a classmate over to take care of me." Atleast my bestfriend cares.

An hour later, Touka opened my room with concern all over her face. "Are you okay?!"

Clearly not. I broke my hand, got sick and got cheated on.

"Yeah.. I'm fine."

She tried holding me as I unconsciously slapped it away. She looked at me, confusion plastered on her face. "What's wrong?"

Holding back my tears, I mustered a huge amount of courage and said, "Are you cheating on me..?"

For a second, her eyes widened in panic as it went back to normal a second after. "Oh, love, what do you mean?"

I gritted my teeth while remembering the scene playing over and over again all over my head. "Kaneki Ken.. I saw the both of you.."

She looked at me then she chuckled.

"What's funny?"

She smiled then booped my nose. "You're jealous, aren't you?" She smirked as she said, "Kaneki wants to ask a girl out and asked me what would happen next. I tried demonstrating it to him. He sound unsure and asked if you wouldn't mind since he doesn't want to cause trouble for the both of us."

I blushed and felt ashamed of myself. Damn it, why did I ever doubt my own girlfriend?! Of course she wouldn't do that! She's faithful!

Feeling guilty, I told her, "I'm sorry! I didn't know! I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions and doubted you.." I apologized. She smiled as she kissed me. "It's fine, love."