Misaka Mikoto x Broken! Reader

(A/N~ Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings guys! Request through the comments section and I'll try to make it happen. Love you guys!)

Anime: To Aru Kagaku No Railgun

Disclaimer: I do not own To Aru Kagaku No Railgun. It belongs to it's rightful owner.

(Y/n)- Your name
(L/n)- Last name
(N/n)- Nickname

Reminder: This is gonna be a long chapter. If you hate reading one shots that isn't straight to the romantic stuff, don't read this chapter. I like building up the plot on this one and how the characters fell inlove and how broken the reader is.

Don't worry.. I'm gonna post another oneshot of Mikoto and Reader that's only filled with the romantic stuff. This is the story of how they fell inlove. Okay, Im gettin' cheesy so let's get started.

Reader's POV

'Sensei,sensei! Are you sure that if I'm gonna be powerful, Everyone is gonna love me? '

'Of course (Y/n)-chan.. Everyone is gonna love you. Not only that but they will kill just to be with you! You're gonna have a lot of friends! A lot of playmates, Isn't that wonderful? So come on now, you have to step up on this machine to become powerful. To attain your dreams.'

*Cring Cring!!*

Oh.. A blast from the past. I stretched my arms as I yawned lazily. My name is (Y/n) (L/n). An experimented human by Kihara Gensei-Sensei. I was only 8 years old when Kihara-sensei found me on the streets. I suffered at his lab for 4 years.

Being an uneducated child as I am when I was a child, I believed every single thing that he told me.

My parents treated me like a slave and they didn't love me at all. I left home when I was 5.

I roamed the streets for 5 months. Because I'm dirty and uneducated, kids my age doesn't come near me. And even if they do, parents are gonna say mean and rude things at me so that I myself go away.

Then an orphange let me in. I thought they're nice but just like my parents, they treated me as if I'm shit.

They treated me like a pig not only me but other kids too. I lived there for 2 years.

Whenever a kid is punished, I begged them to punish me instead. They don't mind. So I got all of the punishment.

However, even if I do that, they still won't approach or befriend with me. I'm so sad about it. I escaped when I was 8.

Then I roamed the streets again. I crossed the street and I didn't notice that a car is going my way. I got hit and as I was about to lose consciousness, a guy in a lab suit came to me and said "My... You poor child." Then I lost consciousness.

He treated me like I'm his child. I thought he loves me and that he's different from everybody.

But I was wrong. Everyday, he makes me try all of the inventions and tests. He told me that it's for my sake. So that if I could be powerful, everyone is gonna love me. Worship me even.

I'm an esper Level 1 when I was 8. Then he made me try these inventions that's supposed to enhance my physical abilities.

It's not those globby weird drinks or torturing machines but those exercise machines except that it's way more advance. For a kid, it's fun actually.

I thought that that's that but then, it started to be so frequent that got me all tired and sore. Sometimes I don't sleep. When I got so tired, I wanted to rest just for a bit. But whenever I said that, he 'disciplines' me. By torturing me.