x

Taehyung felt ethereal as he walked towards the usual bus stop. His walk was full of bounce as he sang the song he was listening to, and his mind was as clear as the sapphire sky above him. The fleeting memory of yesterday's kiss still lingered in his mind. He had not meant to kiss Hoseok.

But the way the rain poured down his glistening skin and over his lips only made kissing him even more irresistible. He did not understand the meaning of the kiss that they had shared, but when Hoseok kissed back, he could only feel the agony and pain that Hoseok held inside.

And so, that was when Taehyung had decided that he would do anything to make Hoseok happy again. He had seen him many times beforeーin the pastーwalking down the hallways, jumping up in class and even running around on the oval, and each time Taehyung had seen him, he was happy. Hoseok always held a smile, and that was one thing Taehyung remembered about Jung Hoseok.

As Taehyung neared the bus stop, he paused in his tracks. Hoseok was not there, but Yoongi was. He was seated on the bench, a phone in his hands, his fingers busily typing away. He chuckled softly at whatever he had written and continued typing. Taehyung rolled his eyes seeing the older male. His chest tightened remembering what he had said to Yoongi, about him not caring about others, how he had destroyed every mundane aspect about him.

Taehyung cleared his throat. Nothing. He cleared his throat once again, louder this time. Yoongi tilted his head up to face Taehyung, before resuming back to looking at his phone.

"Is there something you want?" He questioned. Yoongi sounded irritated, Taehyung did not seem to care as he walked closer to where Yoongi was seated.

"Where is he then? Where is Hoseok? What did you say to him?" Taehyung asked question after question, looking down at Yoongi as if he was a pathetic dog.

"Does it look like I know or care?" Yoongi lifted his head up and stared at Taehyung with a fake smile. Taehyung was taken aback by Yoongi's answer, he  had not been this unkind before. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, where was Hoseok? Or maybe he was just overreacting, it was still pretty early.

"Why are you here then? Didn't you say you would never take the bus again?" Yoongi scoffed and switched his phone off.

"And when have you been oh so interested in my life Taehyung? Why do you even care?" Yoongi looked directly into the younger's eyes before twitching his lips up into a wicked smile, "actually, Taehyung, I've been meaning to ask you something, where is Jungkook?"

Taehyung's face and mind went blank, he stood completely frozen, his headphones in his hand. The birds seemed to lose their song, Taehyung could only hear screams, everything was red, blood red and amongst it all, Yoongi. Staring at him, a dangerous aura clinging to him.

"He-He is sick." Taehyung mumbled, his voice breaking.

"Oh? What kind of sick? I haven't seen him for a very long time, it is getting quite tedious without him, isn't it?" Yoongi tugged at each and every heartstring, bringing Taehyung's confidence down, he was once again lost.

"He is definitely not the type of sick you are." Taehyung spat, Yoongi stood up.

"What is your problem with me? What did I even do to deserve hate from you?" Taehyung was speechless, he had many reasons to hate Yoongi, so many. But he did not know how to form the sentences correctly.

"Uh...the...the bus is here." Both Taehyung and Yoongi turned their faces towards the source of the voice. Hoseok stood before them both, playing with the hem of his shirt, his head looking down at the ground. As Hoseok had said, the bus was waiting and the lady inside looked as furious as ever, her long fingers tapping the steering wheel impatiently.

Taehyung moved away from Yoongi and took Hoseok's hand in his, pulling him away from the bus and down the footpath. Hoseok did not say a single word, only followed after Taehyung, he did not even try letting go of Taehyung's warm hand. Yoongi boarded the bus, and sat by the window, watching Taehyung and Hoseok walk as the bus drove past the two.

Hoseok's mind was filled with many thoughts, Taehyung and Yoongi were in deep conversation when he had arrived, they was so blind by the wrath they held for each other that they did not even see him. Hoseok had never seen Yoongi that angry before, especially at Taehyung, who, a few days ago seemed like he was on good terms with Yoongi.

Hoseok wanted to say something, anything, but what? He couldn't ask what had happened to Jungkook, even though his mind was filled with curiosity. He didn't want to anger Taehyung as well. Hoseok had come to school thinking that he would be able to avoid Taehyung, but here he was, alone with him, again.

He had to say something, he was good at that, making people happy. Can't he do it again?

Hoseok had so many thoughts rushing through his mind, and Taehyung held a tight grip on his hand, the memory of yesterday kept replaying in his mind.

"You're a good kisser," Hoseok spluttered in one breath, his eyes widening, he felt short of breath as if he had been holding air in.

'Oh God.' Hoseok thought to himself, 'did I really just say that, just to make Taehyung happy? How did that make any sense?'

Taehyung stopped, letting go of Hoseok's hand, still facing away from him. At first it was silent, the sound of the wind filling the air. Hoseok's heartbeat rapidly increasing with every second that passed, but then, it was laughter. Taehyung fell into a fit of giggles, he turned to face Hoseok which only made him laugh harder. Hoseok did not know what to do but just stare, he didn't know whether to cry, laugh or be angry.

Taehyung bent over laughing, hugging himself tightly, his laughter began to die down after a few more minutes of laughing.

"I'm sorry, but what did you just say?" Hoseok blushed at Taehyung's question, he knew exactly what he had said.

"Th-That you're a-"

"Good kisser," Taehyung finished his sentence for him, chuckling softly. Hoseok nodded, embarrassed that he had even thought of saying that.

"I can kiss you again, if you want, but I think we should go on a date first," Taehyung stated, Hoseok wanted to slap the smirk that was on Taehyung's face right off. This day had taken a terribly wrong turn and it was only 8:00 in the morning.

"I'd rather not." Hoseok replied, fast-walking past the younger, his hands swinging by his sides. Taehyung stood flabbergasted.

"FINE I'LL KISS YOU NOW!" Taehyung shouted behind him, Hoseok only sped up his walk, leaving Taehyung giggling to himself.

❁❁❁

ARGARGAGATYATAG

d.w