Chapter 38: Flirtatious Actions

I rubbed my eyes and checked my phone, in the dead silence of night.
2:38 AM.
Way to go, Sarah. And you told yourself that you were gonna start getting more sleep.
Almost done editing the vlog, and the reason why it took me so long to edit is because of Jake, and all the shit he said. Obviously I'm not putting it in the vlog, so I had to edit that all out while still trying to make the vlog make sense.
Yes!
I finally finished editing it all and watched it another time through to check that everything was fine and fell asleep, right there, on my desk.

Ivan POV
6:30 AM
Since Sarah is always coming to our house, I think that this time I should go to hers. I set my alarm really early so I could wake up and surprise Sarah before she comes over to our house. Emilio and Ray agreed to come with me to buy some flowers for Sarah.
"I like these ones." Ray pointed at a bouquet of roses.
I ran over and grabbed a small teddy bear as well.
"We're good to go," Ray said, and I bought the items, grinning all the way through while I thought about Sarah.

Sarah, Sabrina, and Jenna's house
I rang the doorbell, alone, and nervously bit my lower lip. Soon enough, a girl with a heart-shaped face and large green eyes opened the door.
"Hey Ivan," she half-whispered.
"Hi Sabrina. Is, uh, Sarah there?" I stuttered in the quiet tone that she spoke to me in. "Also, why are we quiet?" I asked, my eyebrows raising in confusion.
In response, she moved to the side to reveal Sarah sleeping with her head laying on a desk, in front of her was a laptop.
"Oh..."
She welcomed me in and told me that we should wake Sarah up in some crazy way that I barely understood. I shook my head, quietly chuckling.
I sat in a black chair next to Sarah and watched her eyelashes flutter, her chest rising and falling in deep sleep.
Her lips were slightly parted, and her sleeping figure reminded me a little of my sister Rebeca.
I stroked her cheek, surprised to discover how soft her skin was.
"Mmm..ggnhhh..."
Sarah stirred in her sleep. Surprised, I snapped my hand back from her face quickly and, oh no, I accidentally slammed it on the edge of the table.
"Fuck!" I yelled in pain. Do you know how much hitting the corner of a table hurts? By now Sarah's eyes were wide open and she groggily sat up.
"Who, what, where...," she said in confusion. God, now I know what people mean when they say that their girlfriends sound sexy when they wake up.
Aside from that, I could feel my face get tomato-red from the pain, and turned to see Sabrina and Jenna giggling from behind me.
Sarah's eyes trailed from staring at me like a deer in headlights to my swollen hand. Her face shadowed in concern.
"What happened? You okay?"
She gingerly took my purple hand into her own while I explained.
"I, uh, hit it on the table." I pointed to the sharp edge of the wooden table.
I suddenly realized that the flowers and teddy bear were right beside me.
"Shit," I scrambled to grab them. "Here." I winced a bit as I held the stuff with my bruised hand.
Her eyes lit up in a smile.
"This is for me?"
I couldn't help but grin at Sarah's dazzling smile.
"It's not much--oof!"
She hugged me tightly, pressing my hand against my chest. Upon noticing how my face was scrunched up in pain, she quickly pulled out of it.
"Oh my god, sorry," She gave me an apologetic look.
"It's...okay," I managed to say, wringing my purple hand out. "But do you like it?"
"Of course I do!"
Sarah carefully put my hand to the side before giving me a quick peck on the cheek.
"Especially since such a gorgeous gentleman delivered it," she murmured.
I was grinning, probably looking like a fool in love, until I heard whispers from behind me.
Sarah peered over my shoulder.
"Sabrina! Jenna! Get out of here!"
I heard grumbling and the closing of a door as they went into Sabrina's room together.
"So, uh, do I get tour?" I broke the sudden silence and gestured to the house around me.
"Oh, yeah!" She skipped around with her arm crossed in mine. "It's built a lot like the Team 10 house, actually."
I nodded, staring at the similar staircase, then down at Sarah, who was snuggled in the crook of my arm.
"You're so cute."
She scrunched up her small button nose when I tapped it.
"Hey, I better be more than cute," she said, glaring at me.
"You're hot, and funny, and very nice," I added, and with another glance, I whispered, "Especially hot."
"Mmm, you too."
She has such a beautiful smile, but an even sexier smirk.
She dropped the flowers as I pressed her against the wall behind her in a quick movement.
I'm so close to her right now. I don't know how I ever missed this before, but I noticed gold flecks in her blue eyes. I didn't know she could get any more beautiful, but here I am.
I smelled her minty breath before I pinned her arms to the wall and kissed her.
"Forget about that tour, this is better," I whispered.
Her eyes that were wide open in surprise now closed in the kiss and we stood there for a good ten seconds, our lips interlocking.
We both laughed happily when we pulled apart.
"Why are you so beautiful?" I asked slowly, looking dreamily into her eyes.
"Why do you have to be so god damn handsome?" She replied cheekily.
"No, you are better," I teased.
"No, you are!"
"You are!"
"No I'm not, you're fucking gorgeous!"
We ended our childish argument in a fit of laughter.
"You wanna get some coffee?" She asked, and before I had the time to answer, she led me out of the door, skipping once again.

You're probably thinking, what kind of shitty ending is that? Well idk 😂 I wasn't really sure how to end this one so yeah....
Anyway, I'm aware that Ivan isn't perfect at English yet and wouldn't use these "hard words" irl, but it's not like I'm gonna write a chapter in his perspective with broken English 😂😂
Just keep that in mind, and also, WHAT?!! 40k?!!!
You're probably bored of reading this note so I'm out, but ily guys 💗💗