Chapter 16: Whipped Cream and Doodles

Disclaimer
In real life, yes, Team 10 went to Las Vegas for vacation. But this chapter was written before that happened. It was purely coincidental that this story included them going to Las Vegas, and they actually did. So everything in this chapter was from my mind, not from watching the vlogs. Thank you 😄

By "hotel rooms" Jake meant a huge suite. He showed me pictures of the place and I literally died inside. It was freaking beautiful.

"So... when are we leaving?" I asked.

"In three days," he replied. What?!!!!!!!! That meant...

"Does that mean I'm staying here for three more days?" I said excitedly.

"Yup."

Three days later

We were packed and loaded. I kinda wanted to take a road trip but Jake wanted to go by plane. God he's so extra. The plane ride was lit.

Emilio wanted to sit by Tessa so he got his wish, and I sat with Ivan. Jake was yelling 'OTP' until I smacked him really hard. It was interesting to see his arm turn that shade of red. On the plane everyone else was staring at us because we were being so loud. Finally, Ivan fell asleep.

Oooooh I mouthed silently to the rest of team 10. They all knew I was doing so to prank him. When the next stewardess came by I made a special request for a cup of whipped cream and some sharpies. She looked at me weird, but smiled and got me what I wanted. All of Team 10 were silently screaming and Jake was recording.

I put a small dollop of whipped cream on his nose. God he looked so cute. Then I grabbed a black sharpie and drew little cat whiskers on his cheeks. I was dying inside when I saw how freaking adorable he looked. He stirred a bit but didn't wake up.

Suddenly, Jake grabbed the sharpie from my hand. He was in the seats behind us.

Nooo I mouthed to Jake, but he got Chance to hold me aside and Jake quickly wrote something on Ivan's forehead. It was 'Ivarah'.

Ivan finally woke up and rubbed his eyes. Whipped cream got on his arm. I laughed out loud when he fixed his gaze on us.

"What did you do?" He demanded furiously. I just continued to giggle. He got out his phone and looked in the camera. "Holy shi-" he stopped himself from cussing and motioned to the 'Ivarah' on his forehead. "Did you write this?" He asked.

I shook my head and pointed to Jake. He would have leaped on Jake but I held him down, laughing.

1 hour later

We arrived at the airport and got a couple Ubers to our hotel. It was so fancy, and we finally got to the suite. It was even better in person. We didn't have a nasty hotel with a casino because most of us are too young to gamble anyway. Tessa and I got an amazing room with two beds. I was satisfied with our room. Tessa soon disappeared with Emilio, and I unpacked my stuff. I was startled when Ivan came in the room.

"Hey Sarah, what's up?" He asked, sitting on the floor next to me. I smiled when I saw that the 'Ivarah' on his forehead hadn't washed off. I traced the letters with my finger.

"Do you like our ship name that much?" He laughed. I quickly dropped my finger and he looked into my eyes. My eyes lingered in his for a moment, and then he and I both leaned in and we kissed. Ivan's soft lips embraced mine and he laced his fingers around mine. He then picked me up bridal style, not breaking the kiss. He gently placed me on my bed and I stayed in his warm arms. After a while, he spoke.

"I really like you, Sarah. And... I've been wanting to ask you this for a long time-"

Ivan was interrupted by the bang of the door as Tessa barged in. She saw us and ran out of the room, her eyes going wide.