Chapter 18: Spying

Jake POV
I saw Tessa hanging with Emilio out on the balcony and felt a hint of jealousy. She really only thinks of me as a friend. Even in the vlog where we "kissed", she was joking. Tessa is so amazing. She is literally good at everything. And I really like her. She has to fall for this hot piece of Ohio! I mean, who wouldn't love me? Uh...right?

Sarah POV
I awkwardly walked out of Ivan's room and sneaked up on Jake. He was weirdly staring outside at Emilio and Tessa.

"Boo!" I yelled, pouncing on his back. He jumped a foot high.

"God, Sarah, chill!" He yelled. "I got this sleek hoodie yesterday! Don't get it dirty!" Jake gestured at the rather ugly white hoodie he was wearing.

"You're protecting that shit?" I joked, slapping his shoulder. "Plus, who says I'm dirty?" Then I addressed him stalking Tessa and Emilio. "So...tell me. Why were you staring at the love doves out there?" I pointed to the balcony, where Emilio was looking lovingly into Tessa's eyes.

"I, uh..." he scratched his head nervously. "Just admiring the, uh, sky,"

I laughed out loud.

"Can't find a better excuse? Fine then, I'll leave you alone!" I said, flipping my hair in his face as I turned back to my room. Moments later, Tessa walked into our room.

"Bruh, I saw you getting some action outside...." I gave her a wink. She rolled her eyes.

"We were just hanging out," she reassured me.

"Whatever you say."

The next day
I was getting some rest when someone sat on my bed.

"What do you fucking want?" I demanded, my voice muffled from under the covers. Yes, in fact I do get a little grouchy in the mornings.

"It's Ivan," he replied, laughing. I threw down the covers, suddenly awake. "I wake up late, but you wake up even later!" He said in surprise. I smiled groggily, and then picked up my phone. It was already 9 in the morning.

Whoops. I looked over at Tessa's bed.

"Hey, where did Tessa go?" I questioned.
"She is eating breakfast with, uh, them," Ivan said, gesturing out of the room. The word breakfast made me feel hungry af, but I was still tired so I just laid down, and Ivan relaxed next to me, putting his arm around my shoulder. My stomach suddenly growled.

"We better go and have some breakfast," I said, and we got up and walked outside to the delicious smell of pancakes and bacon. Chance was also frying some sausages.

"Damn, it smell nice!" I yelled, grabbing a pancake from Jake's plate. He gave me a murderous look, but I shoved it into my mouth. "God, this shit is good!"

Anthony said 'ay' because he made them.

"Guys, you wanna go to the pool after this?" he asked. We all agreed.