Chapter 19: Savage

I changed into a cute palm tree patterned bikini and braided my hair into two French braids. My arms were fucking sore afterwards. I don't get those people who braid their long ass hair every single day. Teach me your ways, bitches. Anyway, I walked out my room with Tessa, who looked amazing as usual.

"Gurl, your hair is goals!" I said.

"Thanks, you too," she laughed. She has a really nice voice.

I freaking died when Ivan and Emilio came to the living room/hall. Emilio was wearing a grey tank top and shorts, and Ivan was wearing a pink one. It's 2017, boys can wear pink.
Ivan looked me up and down, grinning.

"You look hot," he said. I was gonna say 'you too' but he can't get too full of himself.

"I didn't know you were such a fuckboy," I sassily replied. Tessa hugged Emilio. She was vlogging. I can only imagine all the comments that they'll get. Oh god, she better not have gotten Ivan checking me out in the vlog.

Finally, everyone was ready and we headed down to one of the pools in the hotel. I saw a bunch of rich ass people and even met a few fellow Youtubers. It was burning outside, so I immediately jumped into the pool. Tessa was afraid that the water would be cold, but it felt fucking good. I looked up, laughing, and saw Ivan take off his shirt. Holy shit, he was hot, but I stopped staring when Jake cannonballed next to me and splashed water all over my face.

The other boys all jumped in and I dragged Tessa in the pool.

She fake-glared at me and I stuck my tongue out and did a gang sign.

"Savage," the twins agreed. The day was so fun. I wish it could have lasted forever. Chance and Anthony were the real spirits of the party, and they brought a bunch of snacks and stuff. It was one of the best days ever.

Later
I called the shower before Tessa and after the shower, I just chilled.

While Tessa was taking a shower, I went over to the twins' room to hang out.

"Ay gang gang," I yelled when Emilio opened the door. Haha, a week ago that would have been weird to say. Ivan saw me from his chair and his face lit up with a smile.

"Hi Sarah,"

Emilio exchanged uncomfortable glances with both of us, and awkwardly laughed.

"I, uh, will go," He gestured to the door but I pulled him back down.

"And go where? To Tessa? She's taking a shower...unless you already knew that..." I winked. Emilio caught on with what I was saying and blushed. While we waited for Tessa, the twins showed me a few old pictures of them. They looked so hot in every picture, to be honest. Especially in their recent ones.

"Ooh, they are handsome!" I exclaimed, laughing when Emilio accidentally showed me a picture of them making ugly faces. Finally, Tessa was done and came out of the room. Relieved, Emilio greeted her and they went off to who knows where. I faced Ivan.

"So...when is the date going to be?"

"It's surprise," he replied, grinning sleepily. He then laid down on the bed and curled up like a cat. "I'm tired..."

"Just sleep, it's fine,"

He smiled and closed his eyes and I looked on my phone until he fell asleep. His long eyelashes fluttered with the rhythm of his breathing. He looked so cute, but he had fallen asleep outside of the covers.

"C'mon, Ivan, get under the covers, or you'll be cold." I shook his arm. Ivan opened his eyes slightly and shifted so that his arm was stretched out and there was room for me.

"You can warm me up," he said, half-asleep. I laughed despite the situation and laid down next to him, my head on his arm. His warm comfort made me feel safe and happy, and I soon fell asleep to the sound of his breathing.