Lazy Sunday (H.S)

* writing this was kinda hard cuz im hanging on to 1/3 of a brain cell, enjoy *

The pastel hues of orange, pink, soft blues, and a mixture of pale white hung across the early morning sky. The only sound that could be heard from the slightly ajar window were the calls of birds beckoning to one another. It couldn't have been no later than 7 in the morning, the world seemed so silent and still as if it were rid from any movement.

The two lovers lay with their bodies wrapped within each others under the soft cottony fabric of their earth toned duvet. His freshly tan kissed skin against her deeply rich mocha colored skin felt like home whenever they touched.

This feels like Heaven.

In fact Heaven for them was right here, locked away from the outside world with their phones disconnected and zero bystanders gawking at their every move.
As they lay with both their hair sprawled out wildly on the pillows, his fingers lightly brushed against the exposed skin of her shoulder causing soft hums to leave her beautiful plump lips.

"I love you.."

He spoke softly, causing her to turn towards him with a small smile plastered upon her face.

"I love you too."

She mumbled softly.

After that phrase was spoken they both returned to laying contently without uttering another word. His fingers danced along her smooth skin as their legs stay tangled like that of vines. Her small hands played with the loose curls that where housed upon the nape of his neck, sending shivers along the length of his spine.
With their hands freely roaming one another in soft, and loving touches he brought his lips to hers. Time seemed to have froze with them placed like this.

He with her and she with him.

The kiss was gentle, warm, and caused butterflies to erupt in the pit of his stomach.

How did he become so lucky to be here in this moment with her?

Once they pulled away letting the kiss and the moment of blissful silence linger a while longer she looked up at him from her thick lashes. Her innocent brown eyes - that reminded him of warmth and the early days of fall - looked up into his emerald like eyes that held specks of blue and fiery orange making his features look rather soft, before bringing her lips back into contact with his.

With her initiating the kiss, a certain hunger for desire began to bubble from within them. Their position changed from laying on their side to a missionary position, with him on top of her and her legs placed on either side of his body. His arm sat beside the right side of her face and his other was placed against her cheek, caressing the soft skin as their lips continued to move in sync. Soft hums left her lips as he began to kiss along her neck, nibbling lightly upon her skin.

As he trailed wet kisses along her neck and breast her core craved to have him wrapped inside of her paradise. The thought of his touch, and feeling every inch of him in her, along with the warmth of his skin connected to hers made her shiver with pleasure.

As he placed each kiss on her skin he couldn't help but be in awe with the woman he had before him. Everything about her drove him crazy, and made him fall even more in love with her. From her scent, the feel of her skin, to the tone of her voice. She was a queen in his eyes and he never imagined he'd be with someone so beautiful and as caring as she.
But here he was about to make love to the love of his life.. his soulmate.

With him placed in between her toned legs he couldn't wait to be housed within her warm, wet core. He watched as her chest rose and fell following her breathing pattern - seeing the hunger in her eyes to have him embedded in her - he smirked softly knowing that his slow movements made her antsy for his touch.
But he knew better than to tease her any further, simply because he craved her too and  this wasn't just a simple rough fuck. He wanted to tend to her needs and provide her with a pleasurable release. So he quickly ridded her of the black lace underwear that clung tight to her waist, in awe of how wet she was. What he craved sat before him glistening and dripping from her center. He licked his lips before leaning down and kissing along her thighs, with each kiss he got closer and closer to where she needed him most.

As his soft baby pink lips left loving kisses on the sensitive parts of her inner thighs, sighs of anticipation slipped from her lips but as soon as the kisses started they quickly stopped.
Her eyes met his in a rather confused manner, wondering why on earth he stopped.

"I wanna see you."

He mumbled so softly, that he couldn't have been any louder than the dropping of a rice grain upon the floor.
Once his soft words were spoken he was quick to remove the clothed fabric that covered his hardened member. With his girl naked before himself, he slowly guide himself into the gates of Heaven.

As he continued to fill her with his aching member soft mumbles of desperation and hisses left their mouths.
With the back and forth motion of his steady thrust, his eyes stay latched watching as pleasure washed over his lovers face.
Eyes shut, brows furrowed, with her head drawn back against the pillows with her chin tilted upright. Soft inaudible moans that were once trapped in her throat began to slip from her lips as whispered pleads. Begging him to never stop, and calling to the gods above as he brought her to this euphoric state.
Hearing such filled him with confidence, and ambition to fulfill her needs even further.

With each thrust that caused their hips to collide, they both grew closer to the point of climaxing.
His head lay between the crook of her neck kissing and sucking on her slightly damp skin, her legs wrapped tightly around his torso and her fingers wove their way into his hair.
The sound of soft moans, the rubbing of skin, and kissing echoed off the four cream colored walls that made up their room.

As their climax began to come forth, his free hand found hers holding onto it tightly. His head hung heavy as he felt her muscles get tight around his member provoking him to finish. But he didn't want this to end, he wanted to hold back from finishing to make this moment last. He wanted the intoxication of being deep within her and admiring her to last, but as his thrust became sloppier and she was finishing he knew that his release would soon follow after.

As he finished low groans and curses escaped his mouth, he placed a kiss upon her lips before pulling away some to let the both of them catch their breaths.
Before pulling out he looked down at her current state taking in how messy her hair looked from the friction of rubbing against the pillows, the light reddish purple marks that began to form on her neck, and the blissful stress free look that her face held due to the mornings events.

A small satisfied sigh left his lips as he lay beside her figure shutting his eyes taking in everything that just took place.
Once their breathing regulated, they returned to cuddling with his arms wrapped around her torso, her head resting upon his tattooed chest with her dainty fingers tracing over the black ink and the feeling of nothing but love and wholeness being shared between the two.

uh wassup ya bitch back,, kinda.

this was me trying soft smut, ion know if i did good but eh.