He texts the wrong person (Zayn)

Zayn: (Y/n)... I know it's like 2 something in the morning, and you're probably sleeping but I just need to tell you this while I'm drunk. Because I don't have the fucking guts to do this sober. But uhm I can't stop thinking about that night. I can't stop thinking about the way you tasted, and the way you felt while riding me. I can't stop thinking of how beautiful you looked that night and how much fun we had. I love you and it's driving me crazy. As much as I want to tell you face to face or over cell,  I can't stop thinking how hurt Harry would get. I know he's one of my best mates but there's something between you and I that's stronger than anything. I love you so much and I can't hide it anymore. I've tried looking for other women to change the way I feel, but they're all emotionless drunken mistakes. I don't want anyone but you... But you already have the one you want.

Harry: Zayn... I don't know what to say.

Zayn: I don't expect  you to say much really.

Harry: how long has it been since that night?

Zayn: 4 months. I know you said we shouldn't talk about what happened , because you're with Harry and he can't know. But I can't stop thinking of how much I want you to be mine.

Harry: what happened that night was a mistake.

Zayn: mistake? Really (Y/n)? You wanted me. We made love, you told me you loved me! I mean yeah we had a few drinks but those actions between us meant something!

Harry: no Zayn what we did meant nothing. I love Harry. I'll always love Harry.

Zayn: right. You know what fuck everything I said. You're right, you love Harry. I was stupid to even text you  (Y/n).

Harry: yeah. I have to go.

Zayn: no I don't care if you're with him. Fuck him (Y/n)! I deserve you, we deserve each other and you know that. I don't know what's gotten into you but I know that night meant something to you as well. You can do so much better, I could give you so much more. But if you feel like what happened meant nothing then fine.

Harry: Zayn.. I really have to go. I'm sorry.

Zayn: whatever it doesn't matter. I should be happy because you're happy with him.

Harry: yeah.

Zayn: listen I'm sorry for this. I'm sorry for bothering you this early in the morning. You deserve all the happiness with Harry, uhm yeah. But thanks for texting me back and just know that I'd never hurt you and I really do care about your wellbeing. I guess this is goodnight.

Harry: thanks. And yeah night Z.

Zayn: Night love.
--
Wanna say thanks to drake for making Marvins room, it inspired this chapter.
Also hope you enjoyed.