Late Night (Liam)

* Sorry for any typos*

Your Pov

We were both laid in our bed, as the darkness surrounded our room. Neither of us spoke, as we stay cuddled within each other's warmth. The only noise that was heard was from the low hum of our fan, blowing cool air around our  room.
My head lay heavy on Liam's chest, his hand rested upon my waist holding me close to his body. I listened to the soft pitter-patter of his heartbeat.
There was nothing I wanted more than to spend the rest of my life with him. He meant the world to me, and I'd do anything to show him how much I care and love for him. He makes me happy and feel complete.
He is my home, my happiness, and my joy.
I opened my mouth and spoke quietly.

"I love you."

He slowly rubbed his hand along my side, causing a shiver to run down my spine.

"I love you too Y/n, more than you could ever imagine."

Hearing those words brought a smile upon my face.
I admire the relationship that we've built among the years, and I adore who we are as a whole. I would never trade him for anyone  else, because no one else could love me the way that he does.
I'm his and he's mine, and I can't wait till the day I can call him my husband.

--
Does anyone like Mgk?
Honestly I had no idea what to name this chapter, I just randomly thought of it yesterday night. Anywho I hope you enjoyed!