Late Night Convos (3/5)

Harry
It was during the midst of the night, and you were sleeping peacefully with your hands wrapped around your pregnant belly.

"Pst..."

Harry tapped your shoulder a few times, waking you from your deep slumber. You groaned softly trying to ignore him.

"Pst... (Y/N)"

He whispered your name and tapped you a bit harder this time. You groaned rolling your eyes.

"What?"

You answered annoyed.

"Are you up"

"I am now... What do you want Harry?"

"Do you think the baby can hear us?"

"I don't know Harry..."

"Because I was thinking that it'd be cool if our little boy knew the sound of his-"

You threw a pillow at Harry cutting him off.

"Harry hush, I'm very pregnant and very tired."

He mumbled a soft ouch, before laying back down and letting his curious mind wonder about the baby that'd soon would be brought into this world.

Niall
You both lay cuddled, letting the fireplace be the only source of light in the room. Niall had his arm wrapped around your waist hugging you close to his body.

"Niall?"

He hummed in response.

"Mhm?"

You sat up planting a kiss against his lips. He played in your curls, admiring you.

"Well uh... I love you. And I've been thinking about things."

He propped himself up on his elbows.

"I love you too baby, what kind of things have you been thinking about?"

"Us, and our relationship. I think I'm ready."

"Ready? Ready for- oh! You mean ready ready, like sex ready."

You laughed softly at his reaction.

"Yeah, I trust you and I want to do this with you."

He held your hand, intertwining his fingers with yours.

"I want the same... Because I love you and I want to be able to show you that in multiple ways."

You nodded leaning in to kiss him. After the kiss, he laid down pulling you onto his chest.

"I'll make our first time special... Something we'll both remember."

You smiled at his words, and you both went to sleep wrapped in each other's arms.

Zayn
We were on the roof sharing a blunt, looking at the night sky.

"Zayn... Have you ever thought that everything we see is just an illusion to the conscious mind?"

He inhaled handing the blunt back to me, and blowing out a puff of smoke before answering.

"I think it's like that with the sky, like what if it's just a projected screen showing us imagines to keep us from feeling scared. Like the earth could be a lie. We live on a ball that orbits another ball. Who and what created us?"

I smiled feeling my body reaching its highest state.

"Which came first, the egg or the chicken?"

"I dunno (Y/N), the egg?"

I exhaled, watching the smoke drift away with the wind.

"But there has to be a chicken for the egg to come about."

He nodded, twisting the blunt in-between his fingers.

"And another chicken and egg to make all the other chicken and eggs... Which takes me back to my statement. Who and what created us, and what created them?"

I wrapped my cover around myself, as the breeze got stronger, trying to think of an answer.

"Something bigger than us?"

"Like what?"

I shrugged, finding the almost finished blunt back in my mouth.

"Maybe energy... The energy of wanting to be something, The manifestation of wanting a purpose?"

He looked over at me smiling, and I returned the smile.

"Maybe it's the energy of love."

I rolled my eyes coughing a bit.

"Zayn you're so fuckin stupid."

He chuckled softly holding me close, and we spent the rest of the night talking.
--

Yo yo yo! I've never smoked before so I just went along with other preferences that I've read. I don't have any ideas for Liam and Louis, so if you could comment a few ideas that would be very great. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!!
Much Love xX