Mornings Together (All)

Harry
You'd wake up and smile at his sleeping body next to yours. The rays of sun shinning on his bare skin, and the soft snores coming from his mouth. Moments like this is what made you fall more in love with Harry. He looked peaceful and beautiful in your eyes. Once he woke up he'd smile at you wiping the sleep from his eyes, mumbling a Morning to you.

Zayn
He'd wake up getting out of bed quietly making sure to not wake you. Once he was out of your shared room, he would make his way downstairs to make you breakfast in bed. The house would start to be filled with the wonderful smell of pancakes and eggs, causing you to wake up inhaling deeply and smiling. You'd hear his footsteps making there way back to your room and you would lay back down pretending to be sleep. He'd kiss your cheek lightly trying to wake you, and you would flutter your eyes open falling in love with him all over again.

Liam
Mornings with Liam involved cuddling and feeling his kisses against your bare skin. You'd both sit in quite just taking in the beauty of the silence. He'd draw random patterns on your beautiful chocolate skin. Your head laid on his chest hearing his heart beat and having your lips pressed to his neck.

Louis
He'd be up getting ready to head to the studio. You'd be laying on the pillow watching him put his clothes on and wanting him to lay back down with you and keep you warm. He would walk over to you kissing your temple, saying bye. You'd follow him downstairs hugging him from behind wrapping your arms around his waist, lightly kissing his neck mumbling against his skin asking him to just take the day off, so you both could stay in bed and keep each other warm.

Niall
Your mornings with Niall involved waking up to the sound of the ocean. You both cuddled together, feeling relaxed and at peace with your young love. Some mornings you'd wake up to an empty bed hearing the soft strums of his guitar, opening your eyes and watching as he wrote new music that he'd soon share with you.