【Part 9: Rewind】「Satoshi」

Börja om från början

"But I don't want that." I looked down in disappointment.

"Hmm trust me kiddo. You will be happy with a girl. You are too young to understand."

I looked at him. His face showed signs of sadness. Maybe he didn't want me as a partner in the future. Maybe I'll always be some kid to him. I went to kiss his lips even though it was unnatural.

He kisses me back lightly, and messes up my hair.

"Aw you are so cute!" He chuckles holding his laugh in his hands.

"Because I love you. I am cute for you." I laughed.

"Then I'm lucky aren't I?" He smiles, and places his hand on my noggin, and started messing up my hair once again. He loved doing that.

We stayed in the sauna for 15 minutes, and he took me out since I was already feeling a bit light headed from the heat. I scooted over to sit with him on the edge, dipping my feet and legs into the sauna like he did.

"Why isn't mine like yours." I asked pointing to that unknown cucumber like thing between his legs. I had something like that too, but it wasn't as long as his.

"It grows as you get older haha." He stares down at me.

"Why doesn't mommy have it? I bathe with her sometimes too. Did she not grow?"

"Girls don't have it kiddo." He burst out laughing. "Girls have boobs."

"What is that?"

"Those mini mountains on her chest. Have you not seem them on your mother?"

"Oh right! Yes I see, but my uncle has them too, but they aren't big like mommy's."

"Cuz your uncle is fat haha. You don't want man boobs okay." He points a finger at my flat chest.

"Oh no never! I don't want that!" I shook my head violently.

"Good! I don't either haha. I go to the gym to gain muscles." He flexed his arm, and I touched his hard biceps.

"You are my role model." I said with gleaming eyes.

"Aw thank you Saa!" His bright smile always made me love him more.

We went home that evening, and I didn't want him to leave like he always did, so I asked my mom if I could go home with him.

"You want a sleepover?" My mother looked puzzled. "You will see him tomorrow though."

Kazuo stared at me, and my mom, and chuckles lightly.

"Yes mom please!" I tug on her skirt.

"Well if it's okay with Kazuo." She looks up at Kazuo, and he nodded with a kind smile.

"Thank you mom! You are the best!" I went over to take Kazuo's hand, and we waved to my mother who waved back with a smile.

"I'll bring him back safely tomorrow Mrs. Ishihara."

"Okay! Be safe!"

We finally got to Kazuo's house. His parents were on a vacation meaning he lived alone. He picked me up, and placed me on the soft leather couch.

"You want anything to drink? Apple juice, orange juice, soda, or water?" He grins knowing my answer.

"Orange orange!" I yelled aloud. I love oranges. The tangy flavors made my tongue dance, and my body a cool breeze.

He went to pour me some orange juice from his container, and handed me the glass.

"Be careful now. It's glass. I don't have a kid so we don't have plastic cups here." He chuckles.

"I'm a big boy! I'm 4!"

"Oh yes you are so big now!" He laughs. "You will grow to be stronger." He goes over to sit next to me.

"Hey do you invite your girlfriend over?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I do. She comes over two times a week."

"What do you guys do?"

"Well we talk about grown-up stuff like school, and plans we will make."

"No games?"

"Haha sometimes we play on my Playstation." He turns on the tv.

"What is a Playstation?" I scratched my head in confusion, and my hand slip, making the glass fall on the wood floor. It shattered into many pieces.

"Oh!" He gasp.

"I'm sorry!" I got off the couch, and tried to clean up the glass, but I ended up pricking my finger instead. This was like getting a splinter, but worse.

"Don't touch!" He pulls my hand away. "See what happens. Stay here, and don't touch or move." He storms into his kitchen, and returns with a first aid kit.

"Mmm it hurts ahh!" I started crying like a baby, and he takes my injured figure, and sprayed a little alcohol which made it hurt even more. "Waaah!"

"Shh shh it will be over soon." He took out a Snoopy band-aid, and wrapped it around my finger. "Look it's Snoopy. You like him right?"

I wiggled my finger, and nod. Kazuo wipes my soaked up eyes with his thumb.

"You are a big brave boy okay? Don't cry." He held my hands in his big hands, and kisses the finger that got sliced.

"Thank you." I went to hug him tightly never wanting to let go. "I love you Kazuo! Don't ever leave okay?!"

"Never. I love you Satoshi." He hugs me back gently.

"WAHHH!" I woke up holding my throbbing head. "A dream?" I looked at my clock that read 4:00 in the fucking morning.

I stood up to go take a piss, and looked in the mirror. Boy did I look like a mess. I cried in my dream, and it was a good one too. Good yet sad. He could say I love you to me when I was a kid, but now he couldn't even utter an 'I' to me.

I suddenly had the urge to text Ita, and asked him if he wanted to come over at this crazy hour. He agreed to do so amazingly.

He arrived about fifteen minutes later on his bike. I let him in the house, and lead him up to my roof. On the roof, no one could hear us talking, even though everyone was sleeping at this hour.

"So what's up? I was playing Starcraft so you got lucky." He elbowed my arm.

"Well he doesn't feel the same way. Lets keep it at that." I looked down at my stretched out legs.

"Fuck him. Was he fat, and gross?"

"No he was perfect. Legit perfect."

"I'm sorry to hear that man. Anything I can do for you?"

My head hung low, and I felt my tears building up again. When have I became such a little bitch? I wasn't those type of guys that acted girly with the high pitch voice, and the constant crying over nothing. Even though my voice was deep like those commercial voices, my actions were those of an immature teenage girl.

"Hey bruh don't cry!" He puts his hand on my back.

"I-I feel so stupid..." My voice cracked.

"No you aren't! He is!"

"I don't know anymore..." I couldn't talk anymore, and I felt him push me down on the roof surface so he could hover his body over mine. My eyes widen at him. "Wh-what?"

To Be Continued