Ch.13 Late night talks

Start from the beginning

"What's all the yelling about?" He asked yelling over our voices

Before Rose could say anything I cut in, " Nothing, they were just leaving!"

They didn't move so I said with the best command voice I had "NOW!" Rose just rolled her eyes and took Chris's hand and walked out. I sat back down on to the swing and just stared beautiful sun set that was taking place, which I didn't notice before Rose and Chris left. I took a few deep breaths trying to calm myself down, I had almost forgot that Caleb was there until he said something.

"You okay?"

I didn't say anything at first, I couldn't. There was a lump in my throat that I tried to get rid of, but couldn't I mean I had just lost my two best-friends, actually my two only friends.

I tried to say yes and that everything was fine, but before the words left my mouth I started to cry, I couldn't hold it in any longer. Caleb rushed over to me and set down beside me and pulled me tight against his chest. I felt better in his embrace, he made me feel safe.

" Shh...it's going to be fine......Do you want to talk about it?"

"No that's the last thing I want to do,can we please just drop it."

After a few moments of silence I had finally stoped crying and was now enjoying the pitter-patter sound the light rain made out side and the shine of the full moon, it was all so beautiful.

"When I was little my dad would take Luke and I out in the backyard and we would lay there for hours looking up at the sky, I barley remember, but the nights I do were amazing."

That's  the first thing either one of us has said for almost an hour, we were still on the swing and I was still nestled into Caleb's chest. Every time he said something I could feel the vibrations through him, it felt actually nice.

"My dad and I used to go camping a lot before my mom died. We'd lay out side just talking about everything and anything, I miss it we haven't talked like that in years, He is always working now."

I don't really know why I was telling him any of this, but something told me I could trust him. I was telling him things that I didn't even tell my best, well  ex-best friends.

" My dad left when I was 9, I don't know why, but I think he and my mom were just really unhappy with each other, but as far as I know he married someone else and started a new family. He hasn't even bothered to contact us since he left, he just sends his check every month and that's it."

This is the first time Caleb as really opened up to me and it feels like he trust me more now, which made me feel a little better knowing Caleb could trust me. But I didn't want to say anything to ruin the moment or to upset him because I know how he can be bipolar. So I just simply said, "Well the stars can't shine unless there's darkness." and that was that, we sat there for what seemed like forever when I started to doze off on his chest.

       I had shot up from my bed, my heart was racing and I was covered in sweat. I could tell I had just had a nightmare, but I couldn't remember it, which actually happens a lot so I wasn't surprised. I looked over at the clock and seen that it was 3:32 am, I don't remember walking up here and laying down, I wasn't even in my pajamas. That's when I remembered I had fallen a sleep on Caleb out side, he must have carried me up here. The thought made a big smile form on my face, but I also felt a little guilty about dumping all my problems on him. I also did that back at the cabin when we were talking about my mother, I couldn't help but feel like I was becoming annoying. I brushed the thought aside and grabbed my phone to check if I had any notifications, but who was I kidding, I had no friends anymore, not after tonight, but Surprisingly I had one message from an unknown number.

-so are you in for next Saturday?, T.B

Who's T.B, and what are they talking about.I was trying to think who it could be, maybe they had the wrong number, but then the little slip of paper caught my eye and it hit me, Thomas Black. I was going to text him just before Chris came over. I was going to say maybe, but know that all of that happened I realized that I need to take more risk. So I stated texting him before I could change my mind.

-of course, I would love to :), E.B

I put my phone back on my night stand and then went to go change into something more conformable. I was really happy with the decision I had made, I couldn't quit smiling, I thought maybe he'll be different, hopefully something good comes out of this because here lately my life had been pretty sucky.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

READ!!!!!!
Hey guys, sorry for the slow up dates on this book it's just really hard for me to come up with new ideas so fast, it takes time. Also I have left out some characters names/last names, so here's a list of there names.

.Emma Blake - Age: 16
.Caleb Johnson - Age: 17
.Luke Johnson - Age: 17
. Marry Johnson/Blake
. Tim Blake ( Emma's dad)
. Thomas black - Age: 17
.Conner Williams -Age: 17
. Rose Wilson - Age: 16
. Chris Anderson - Age:16
. Julie Blake ( Emma's mom)