Ch.3 The dream

Hey guys hope you liked my book so far. Enjoy

    I was standing by my locker getting my things for 3rd period when someone's hand was on my shoulder making me jump. I slowly turned around to be face to face with Caleb. What? Why was he here and why was he talking to me.

"So I heard you have a thing for bad guys" he said with a smirk.

What where is this coming from I don't have a "thing" for bad boys I mean yeah he was cute, but I would never date him. WAIT what was I thinking he is a bad boy and I don't want to think those things. Caleb had a smirk on his face when he started to lean in.

  Beep..Beep..Beep
  I jumped up out of my bed and hit the alarm clock. O my gosh did I really just have that dream. I need to get it out of my head. I mean it's not like I actually like him. Right? Never mind I just need to take a shower to clear my head. It was 10:30 rose must have left she gets up pretty early. I got up and grabbed my cloths. A short sleeve gray shirt with the word BOSS on it in black and some jean shorts they were a little above the knee but not to much.

~35 minutes later

I'm out of the shower and just got done fixing my hair I just brushed it a left it down. I was just thinking about how bad the house would be and how long it would take me to clean up the aftermath of the party. Whop te doo for me,you can just smell the sarcasm. I started to walk down the stairs and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The house was spot less it looked cleaner then before the party but how? I went in to the living room and seen Luke watching t.v. When I walked in he looked up at me.

"What do you want" he said in a I'm annoyed with you kinda tone.

"Well this is MY house, I'm pretty sure I can go in MY living room."  He was starting to piss me off, I looked around seeing that the house was spotless.

"Who cleaned this place up, because you sure don't do anything around here."

He just looked at me for a second before speaking

"Well you don't have to be a bitch about it, and Caleb and me cleaned this place up, we can actually be helpful you know."

I looked at him did he just call me a bitch. I hate him so much. Wait did he say he and Caleb cleaned. Wow the bad boys cleaned that must be a first. I just turned around not knowing what to say when I bumped in to somebody.

"Watch were your going" some random girl said.

Who was this chick and why was she in my house?

"Excuse me, but last time I checked this was my house and you ran in to me."

She gave me this looked like she was about to kill me, but Caleb stated to came down the stairs.

"I thought you left already,why are you still here?" he said to the girl.So he was the type to do them then leave them, no surprise there.

"Baby, I was and don't act like you don't want me here. I was thinking me and you could on a date or something."

She said while playing with her hair.

"I told you it was only for one night I don't "do" dates"

He said with a bored tone, he was such a jerk. She looked as if she was about to cry and turned around running out of the house.

I just walked off in to the kitchen to grab me some cereal. After I got done eating I walked back in the living hoping they weren't in there. Luckily they weren't so I popped in a movie 21 jump street. That was one of my favorite movie. The started to begin when Caleb came down. OMG he didn't have a shirt on and his hair looked wet he must have just took a shower. Apparently I was staring because he said

"You done checking me out" he said with a smirk I could feel my cheeks heating up

"I was not Checking you out" I tried to say as normal as possible.

"Sure, whatever you say buttercup" Wait, did he just call me buttercup. I tried to ignore him and continue the movie.

That didn't work because after he got a shirt on he set down beside me on the couch.

"What are you watching"

really I couldn't just watch this in peace he had to be here.

"Umm.. 21 jump street" he just nodded why can't he go to his room or go out side or something why did he have to be here. I'm just going to try and focus on the movie.

~1hr later

Caleb left like 20 minutes in to the movie so that was a good thing for me. I was now done with the movie and decided to go for a run. I usually went running every day after school. But I haven't done it sense summer began so I was putting on my jogging clothes and headed out back because that's were we had a dirt path that was 1 mile long. I like to go down it because at the end I like to sit down and just look at all the flowers and trees and the sky. It was my get away please and please for me to think and relax.

When I finally got to the end of the dirt track I laid down on the grass a just took everything in it was a beautiful day. I looked at my watch it was now 12:30 I was getting hungry and decided to head back. When I got back I made myself a sandwich. It was quite in the house I didn't know where the boys are they must be hanging out with there friends. So I decided to go for a swim because it was nice day out side and we had a small lake in the back yard. So I went up stairs a grabbed my bathing suit. It was a 2 piece and it was pink. I ran back down stairs and jumped in the lake. The water felt nice. I was just floating in the water minding my own business when

A big slash made me jump and swallow nasty lake water. O my gosh what the hell who did that? I looked over to see Chris wait why was he here he was supposed to be on vacation. He must of gotten back early, I ran over to him and jumped on him. me and Chris have been friends senses I can remember. He grabbed me as I jumped on him I let out a little scream and rapped my legs around him.

"O my gosh, what are you doing here?"

I got off of him and we walked to my back porch and set down on the patio swing.

"We got back early so I thought I might surprise you and come see you"

I was so excited I'm so glad he came and just in time because Caleb and Luke just got back from where every they were.

Thanks for reading hope you guys liked it.