"Dr. Carter. "My assistant knocked on my door."

"Yes?"

"Your 10 o'clock is here."

"Why didn't you just call or text? You know I hate for the front desk to be left unattended." I snapped. It seems like everyone just wants to piss me off today.

"I apologize, but I did call and text. I didn't get a response."

Oh...my bad. I guess I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I hasn't even notice.

"Send them in, please."

"Ok."

I've been seeing this couple twice a month for about 3 months now. I've been watching them have sex and I only charge them 50 dollars because I can't find anything wrong with them. I explained that on their first visit and they insist on coming back.

"Hello, doctor." The woman greeted me and I stood up from my desk. "Hello Mrs. Ballew, Mr. Ballew." I shook both their hands and offered them a seat at my desk.

"Today we want to try a couple of new positions." Mr. Ballew said getting right to the point.

"Actually, I don't see how you guys coming here twice a month is really benefiting you. I can't help you, this will be your last visit here." I said. Seeing this couple is honestly a waste of time. There sex life is like any other normal couples sex life. I mean I don't even know why I entertained the both of them for this long. Mr. Ballew sighed.

"Ok doctor, we have a confession to make." Mr. Ballew said.

"No, baby, let's just go. We'll figure something out."

"No, let's be honest. Doctor, we're not married."

"You're not married?" I questioned. Now, I'm even more pissed.

"I mean yea we are just not to each other. We came here because we can't have sex at her house because she's married and I'm married so we can't do it at my house-"

"And the hotels are so expensive. You were the cheapest." Mrs. Ballew added.

"Yea, 50 dollars is better than 150. And not only that, we don't need the whole night. We have a wife and a husband to go home to at night."

My leg started to vibrate. I was already on 7 when they walked in. Now I'm on 11. Just like any of doctor, I hate being lies to and I hate when people waste my time.

"So, do you mind if we continue this little arrangement?"

"Do I look like someone who would entertain your infidelity? The both are you are ridiculous. I can't believe you wasted my time like this. Get out of my office before I call security!" I snapped once again.

"You don't have to yell..."

Uggghh...I'm canceling the rest of my appointments for today. I'm not in the mood for this shit...not anymore. Beyoncé ass really pissed me off. I got up from my desk after the Ballew's left and went to talk to my assistant. I'm leaving this place early today and I'm probably going to take the next few days off. I need time to get my head together. Beyonce's ass just...

"Cancel the rest of my appointments for today and the rest of the week." I said to my assistant.

"Ok."

"Also, the meeting on Thursday, move it up to 11."

"But doctor, the other doctors are seeing patients."

"I don't care, this is my practice. If they don't like it, they can leave. They can and will be replaced." I meet with all the doctors on Thursday at 6:30, it's usually after business hours. But, I won't be in this Thursday so they'll have to deal. I'm going to take my baby and we're going to go on vacation to somewhere far...when I say baby, I don't mean Toni. I'm talking about Kenzie.