Toni's POV

This is not a chapter..it's just simply, Toni's POV.

-Toni

I don't know why I'm always up early, worrying myself. It's only 7:30am and I already manage to shower, do my hair and make-up, cook and eat a full breakfast. Now, I'm sealing an envelope with three tickets to Tamar's concert for Kelly, Solange and Beyoncé.

I know a lot of people think I'm a weird pedophile or child molester, but that's not the case.

I was 31 and Poo...Shawn was 15 when it started. By this time, I was already Toni Braxston and his parents were still building a life for theirselves. Senior was building his practice and Gloria was working as my stylist. We all met in high school and ended up going our separate ways. Gloria ended up getting pregnant so I hired her as my stylist while Senior, well Shawn at the time, went to college. Shawn was 12 years old by the time his father opened their family practice. I watched Shawn grow up and of course I fell in love with him, he was a great kid. He was like the son I never had. When Shawn turned 15, that's when our relationship started turning.

Every year on March 24 his parents always go out of town for a week to celebrate their anniversary. And until Shawn was old enough to stay at home alone, I would watch him.

In advance, the Carter's had ask me watch Shawn for the week and of course I had agreed. I mean I always watch him while they're away. I had been since he was one years old. Well this particular time I had agreed to baby-sit under the impression that I would be free. I had forgotten that I had scheduled my home to be renovated that same week. I had forgotten until the decorators showed up on my doorstep. Shawn had already been over my house for a night so it wasn't like I could call his parents and tell them to fly back home to get him. Anyway, I showed the renovators to my "dudgeon" if you will. It's located in the lower level of my house and I don't let anyone down there unless well... Anyway, while I was down there explaining to the renovators what needed to be done, Shawn came downstairs. I of course quickly shooed him away.

Anyway, the night before Shawn's parents returned home he brought up a question.

*Flashback

March

"Aunt Toni?" Shawn called after pausing the game. We're in the middle of playing Wii Sports.

"What? Are you tired of getting your butt whipped?" I teased.

"I'll beat you eventually, but I have a question."

"Shoot!"

"Is that your sex dudgeon downstairs?"

"That's none of your business little boy." I said keeping my cool.

"I read on the internet about those kinds of places."

"And what did you learn?"

"I learned that in cases men submit to women. They submit and like let them do stuff to them. They like whip them and stuff and they get sexual gratification from it." He stumbled over his words. I guess he's trying to figure out exactly what to say.

"What do you know about sexual gratification?"

"I know enough."

"Are you a virgin, Shawn?"

"Auntie!"

"Don't get shy now, talk to me."

"I'm not shy, but you're not supposed to ask that question like that. Just like ease the question out, don't just blurt it out."

"Well are you?"

"Kind of." He answered.

"What's kind of?"