Chapter 9 (Part 2)

Part 2

-Dr. Carter

"Thank you, doctor." Mrs. White said. "You were great and I think I learned a few things."

"Don't mention it. Now, I think your husband would appreciate it if you start using Luna Beads. They'll help you tighten up down there. I'm not trying to be funny but I was literally swimming down there. The luna beads will not only help your husband but it'll also give you more pleasure because you'd be tighter."

"Swimming?" She questioned.

"Yes, you're too loose. If you tighten up, you'll feel more pleasure and so will your husband."

"I birth 7 kids, doctor. I can't help that I'm loose down there."

"I understand that." I said as I walked over to my closet. I reached in my closet and pulled out one pack of Luna Beads and walked over to Mrs. White. "These are Luna Beads. You insert them in your vagina and they expand to tighten you down below and they can also give you pleasure. This is only one set and they're about 29 centimeters long. If you want to wear two at a time that's fine but one is ok. You'll probably spend about 38 dollars on them and that's not too bad."

"Will two sets benefit me more?"

"In your case, yes."

"You say it like I'm really loose."

"Honestly, you are. I'm not trying to sound rude, but I honestly don't know how you're still receiving the least bit of pleasure. Just use the Luna Beads for one month and afterwards come in for a follow up appointment only. We'll only discuss the results of the Luna Beads."

"Ok, doctor. Uhm, may I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Will you answer honestly?"

"Of course."

"How come you never cum? Do you get pleasure from that? What does a woman have to do to get you to cum?"

"I don't cum because I don't want to risk pregnancy in my patient. Do I get pleasure, of course not. This is my job and it's not supposed to be pleasurable for me."

"Ok, what about when you're with your mate?"

I chuckled a bit. "With my "mate" it's a little different." I smiled. "I shouldn't be telling you this."

"Dr. I've been seeing you for years. We're cool."

I laughed a little bit more. "Well, if a woman is good enough to make me cum, I'll probably marry her." I joked partially. "If you're able to make me let go and lose my self-control, that says a lot about you."

"Have you ever came?"

"Of course, I have a daughter and I married her mom."

"You're married?"

"Not anymore."

"Have you ever been close? You know with anyone besides your ex-wife?"

"Umm, recently, but she wasn't good enough."

"What does one have to do?" She laughed.

"Try hard." I said as I smiled.

"Ok, how do you please yourself? Like how are you living without sex?"

"I do have sex, I just don't cum, unless I want to or the woman is damn good. Enjoy the rest of your day, Mrs.  White."

"Ok, I can tell when I'm not wanted. Thanks again." With that, Mrs. White left and I started to clean my office. What a way to start off a Monday morning.