TD- 64

They were lying on their bed, 12:03 am. Lea, resting her head on his chest and Aga, playing her hair, he knows she likes it when he does that. He does it to make her fall asleep and to calm her whenever.

She looks at her round tummy, she's now on her 7th month of pregnancy. And when they visited her OB, they found out that it was a girl. Vice and Dawn nearly had an argument about it. Vice says it would be a girl and Dawn says otherwise. Dawn almost slapped Vice's cheek upon knowing. Plus the endless teasing she got from him. Lea was just laughing at them. She is excited to finally see their daughter.

"Have you thought of a name, babes?" she asked him.

There was a pause, "Actually."

She smiled and glanced at him, "Really? What?"

"I want to name her after our names." he suggests.

Lea's eyes squinted, "Don't tell me it's going to be associated with 'Elle'." she says.

"Oh, what's wrong with that? That's our name, right?"

"But that's our dog's name. You can't name our daughter after our pet. That's crazy!" she speaks in a calm tone.

He sighed, "Hindi naman porket we're naming her Elle, eh, after our dog na. Sabi ko nga, it's after our name."

She shook her head, "Ayaw ko. Paano kapag tinawag ko sila? Wouldn't that be rude? Tatawagin ko 'yong aso, anak natin ang pupunta sa akin?"

He chuckled, "Smart. But I still want us to name her--"

She moved and looked at him then rolled her eyes. She rolled, her back facing him, "Shut up and get a decent sleep. You must be sleepy."

He frowned, "Sensitive naman ng asawa ko." he says and puts his arms around her waist, Lea didn't move. "Oo na, masusunod ka na, kamahalan."

She still didn't move.

"You decide."

No movement again.

"Okay, we're not naming her Elle."

She smiled and faced him, "Okay, what then?"

"I'll make the first time and you will think of the second one. What do you think?" he asked her.

"That's... Okay, sige." she piched his nose, "May naisip ka na?"

"Ikaw lang naiisip ko."

She smiled, her cheeks turning pinkish, "Landi mo naman."

"I like flirting you since I was 23."

She smiled, "Whatever. We are going to have our first baby na."

"No, that's our third."

"Ah, counted ba 'yong nakunan ako before?"

"No, first baby is this girl lying beside me. The second baby is the baby inside the cage and the third--" he reached for her tummy, "Is inside mommy."

She smiled buried her face into his neck.

"May naisip na akong name." he says in a jolly tone.

"Talaga, ano?"

He smirked, "Elle."

--

The next morning, he woke up without Lea beside him. He nearly got kicked out of their room last night when he joked about the name. Good thing he was able to calm her.

He prayed for a while and fixed their bed before going out. He smiled when he smelled something from the kitchen. His wife is cooking for breakfast.