TD- 62

She was smiling while planning for what she is going to do for Aga tonight and her friends immediately noticed it.

"Baliw ka na ba?" Vice asked her.

She smiled again as a response.

Dawn rolled her eyes, "Ang arte mo, Lea. Will you stop?"

"Dawn, didn't you experience this when you married Chard? 'Yong ang sarap ngumiti tapos I feel so motivated and inspired every single morning na nakikita ko siya beside me. Parang everything's going smooth and fine. Ang sarap lang talaga sa pakiramdam." she told her friends, holding her chest and closing her eyes as if she's telling a love story.

It is indeed a love story.

"Kadiri ka, Lea. You weren't like this the first time you married Aga."

"I know. I do believe that love is sweeter the second time around." she answered, maintaining the smile on her face.

"Teka ha, correction, wala na kayo sa 'second time around', maraming times na. Kaya 'wag kang ano diyan."

She rolled her eyes and stood up to enter her office, "Whatever. Basta, I'm inlove."

--

She went home earlier than usual. She needs to prepare for this is going to be one of their special nights. She smiled again and searched for something.

She saw it beside their mini table and opened it. Her smile widened upon seeing it again.

She puts it back inside the envelope and phoned her dad to greet him, as well as Gerard a Happy Father's Day.

They both said one thing in common, "When will we ever get to hear you greeting Aga a Happy Father's Day?"

She shook her head and focused on cleaning and preparing their house.

She scattered candles everywhere, from the garage up to the dining room where she prepared a romantic dinner for him and up to their room where petals of red roses were scattered.

She smirked for she knows how Aga would react upon seeing what she has prepared for him.

It was already 8 when she finished preparing. She decided to take a bath and made sure she smells well and irresistable.

She was putting on lotion all over her skin when she received a text from Aga.

Babes:
I'm on my way to you, babes.

Her eyes quinted and typed a reply. "What?"

Babes:
You are my home. I love you. I'll see you. May gusto ka ba bukod sa akin? Bibili ako.

She laughed upon seeing his reply. Her husband is a certified flirt, may it be verbal or not, personal or not. "I don't need anything. I just want you here. Ngayon na. I can't wait to see you."

But she could be flirt, too.

She placed her phone on top of the table and went to his walk-in closet to see what she could wear. She remembers Aga telling her that it turns him on whenever he sees her wearing his polo.

She then saw his red long-sleeved polo. She smiled and wore it with his boxers. She looks at herself in the mirror and smiled again, "Kapag pinagpalit pa naman ako ni Aga nito, ewan ko na lang."

She sprayed perfume and heard a honking of a car. She's sure it was Aga.

She hurried downstairs and stood beside the door. She saw how Aga's eyes squinted but smiled at the same time when he saw the candles. And when he looked up, his eyes met her eyes.