TD- 26

"Lea, umagang-umaga, hindi mo ako pinapansin. Ano bang problema?" he asked her.

Last night, when he got out of the bathroom, he saw her already sleeping. He slept beside her, and almost the whole night, he's just staring at her.

And today, Lea doesn't talk to him nor look at him. He wonders why.

"Lei." he called her again.

She was preparing their breakfast and of course, she hears him.

Mamatay ka diyan katatawag sa akin.

She doesn't know why but she felt something in her heart when she heard the girl's voice last night.

Was it jealousy?

No.

Who is that Ellaine? Why did she call him 'babe'?

Is this Aga Muhlach cheating on Lea Salonga?

If that is the case, she wishes Aga not to find Lea anymore. He doesn't deserve her.

Hahanap-hanapin si Lea tapos may tumatawag na 'babe' sa kanya?

She continued preparing. She then felt an arm again, on her waist. "Babes, please. Pansinin mo naman ako."

"Move, Aga. Tapos na 'yong oras mo kagabi. Umalis ka na." she shoved him away.

"No." he puts his arms again on her waist and kissed her hair, "I'm not leaving. Pansinin mo na ako. Please."

She turned around to face him and rolled her eyes. "Pansinin mo sarili mo."

"Lea naman."

They heard Claire's phone ringing. Aga looked at her and gave her a don't-answer-the-phone-and-just-talk-to-me look.

But she moved to answer the phone. The first word she said isn't a 'hello' it is 'Honey'.

His ears got irritated when he heard that. That's probably Anton.

He felt mad but on the other side, he thinks, he has no right to act this way because he's still not sure if this girl is Lea or she's really Claire.

He sat down and waited for her to get back. He heard her say, "Yes, hon. I'm fine. Go home soon because I miss you."

He closed his fist and stopped himself from getting mad. He's pretty jealous.

After several minutes, she went back to the table and sat down.

"Give me your phone." he commanded.

She raised her eyebrow at him, "Why would I give you my phone?"

"Ayokong kinakausap mo siya when I'm here."

"Sira ka ba? Anton is my boyfriend. Whether you like it or not, I have to talk to him."

"Give me your damn phone, Lea." he told her again.

"Ano bang problema mo, Aga? Bakit ba pati buhay ko pinapakialaman mo? Sino ba sa ating dalawa ang bigla na lang dumating sa buhay ko para guluhin ako?! You have no right to invade my personal life because in the first place, I don't know who you really are," she replied.

"Gusto kitang masolo, Lea."

"Masolo? Bakit? Hindi ako sa'yo, Aga."

"You are mine because you are Lea."

She bitterly laughed, "Wake up, Aga! I am not that Lea. I am not your girlfriend! You have to understand that. Kaya huwag mo akong pakialaman. Kasi hindi natin pag-aari ang isa't isa." her voice raised a bit.