Chapter 21~ I had a sister?

Start from the beginning

"B****, why would I do that? It'd be f***ing pointless," Hidan rolled his eyes as he lazily threw a suitcase on the bed and went to the dresser that I was at. He opened the third draw and took some things out.

"How?" I asked and he just took a step towards me, grabbed the back of my neck, and then roughly kissed me before going back to packing. I just stood there blushing.

"Because I couldn't f***ing kiss the girl I loved," Hidan murmured and I smiled slightly.

"Who knew you had a sweet side?" I giggled and Hidan grunted.

"Don't tell anybody," Hidan wrapped his arms around my waist and I leaned my head back on his shoulder.

"I won't. It stinks that I can't go to the Akatsuki until our missing is up," I whined and he kissed the top of my head.

"It f***ing sucks...I could kidnap you. Yeah, I f***ing like the sound of that," Hidan tightened his grip on me and I squeaked a little.

"Hidan! Leader-sama is going to f***ing kill you, you moron!" I squirmed around in his arms and he chuckled, bringing me closer.

"He can't f***ing kill me, I'm immortal. Plus you're my b****, that makes me able to take you everywhere I go," Hidan growled and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not a possession smarta**. I'm going to a bar to say bye to Daisuke," I tried to remove his arms from my waist but they wouldn't budge.

"Who's this Daisuke guy and how is he so f***ing important that you have to f***ing say goodbye to him?" Hidan growled and I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"He's the bartender that I talked to when I was staying here. He offered me free drinks and pretended that he was robbed when I got in a fight with those skanks. He's the best bartender ever," I explained.

"I still don't f***ing like him. I'll go with you just in case any d*** guy starts flirting with you," Hidan took my wrist and started to drag me, but I stopped in place and he turned back to look at me pouting.

"That's not fair. How will I know that you won't flirt with those girls again?" I pouted and he just stared at me before whacking me upside the head. I clutched my head and hissed as I glared at him.

"I f***ing told you b****, if you don't want me flirting with girls I won't. I'll kill them if it will help you f***ing sleep at night," Hidan rolled his eyes and I considered it for a moment.

"Are you willing to do that?" I asked and Hidan grinned before he hugged me.

"That's why I love you b****!! You're so f***ing violent and possessive, it's sexy as h***!" Hidan purred and I blushed. That would explain why he always smiled when I hit him. The sadistic a**.

"Let's just go already," I blushed as I fastly walked outside and Hidan laughed.

"You should be used to this by now, after all you're my b****," Hidan threw a hand around my shoulders and people started to stare at us. I started to blush and Hidan noticed and scowled.

"What the F*** are they looking at?" Hidan growled and I laughed.

"I forgot how much you hated people. That's also why we make a good couple. By the way, there are some guys I want you to look into killing..." I started to go on about the flirts that have been bothering me and Hidan's scowl deepened the entire way.

*********************************************************************************************************************

*Hidan pov*

"I'm going to f***ing slaughter them all and then sacrifice their sorry a**es to Jashin," I muttered as I now moved my arm to her waist instead of her shoulders.