Part twenty four

When I arrived back at the dorms I went straight to the practice room. I refilled my water bottle because I rather not get extremely dehydrated when our comeback is only three weeks away. I had to help Sora understand how to pronounce some of the Korean words that were a bit difficult. Due to her struggle with the Korean language and not much time being able to learn it, Sora definitely does not have many parts. After I would help her pronounce the words Miran would then help her with the rapping. Sora wasn't at all bad at rapping, she was amazing, but the fact that she wouldn't be able say all of the words made her a slow paced rapper. She was like a girl version of Jinwoo! Once she would correctly say a word we'd promise her a snack that she'd enjoy. We cheered her on and hoped that she wouldn't mispronounce anything while performing. Although her Korean was struggling, her dance moves were powerful. She was very swift when moving, and it was as if she was a graceful swan in her past life.

After our five hour long practice I told Sora about meeting the rest of Astro. She seemed really exited but nervous that she wouldn't be able to interact with them correctly. "Don't worry," I told her, "they'll all think you're super adorable and that'll make them overlook your struggles."

She nodded and smiled that bright smile she had. "Are they cute?" She asked with a funny grin. "Yes, they are pretty cute. That doesn't mean you go and do anything bad, okay? Right now we're a couple to society." I laughed. She laughed back in response and then we were on our way. On our way walking to the Fantagio building, Sora's stomach grumbled so loud. She looked at me wide eyed and then pouted. "Unnieeeee~ I'm so hungryyyyy~" She whined. "Don't ever do that again, please. We'll go get food before we go to their practice." I sighed. "Yay! Food and then Minhyuk!" She yelled in excitement. Sometimes I wondered if she were actually a four year old child.

We went and sat down to eat and again the rumors started going around. I heard all of the hateful words coming from everyone's mouths. All the hate was thrown at me because they assumed that Sora was my girlfriend and that I was a lesbian. I was tired of the nonsense, but it would only be a bit longer until they all realize and then come to see that they were really dumb. People started taking pictures of us and invading our attempt at a good time. This was when I was fed up. At this point I knew that something could've gone wrong but I didn't expect someone to come up to Sora and take photos of her while calling her a whore and slut. Of course, she wasn't familiar with those words just yet so she was just a bit shocked that some random person was very close to her and seemed threatening.

I got up and started yelling at the young man. And then he seemed to back off. "How dare you come up to our table and to my friend and say such horrible things when you all know that she's not from here. That's something a cowards would do. I will not allow you to say that about someone I care about. So if you don't leave I will call the police and report you for harassment." I told him. He sat down and angrily ate his meal. After we were done eating our meal, my phone vibrated in my pocket. It was a message from Miran with a link.

The link was an article referring me defending Sora from the young man who had still been eating. The article stated that i threatened the young man with him being arrested for sharing his thoughts on homosexual couples. I was furious and walked out of the restaurant for a couple of seconds. I had to relief myself from the tension inside of there. I had to control my anger towards all the people. Then I thought about Sora and how she was put in a dangerous position being in there alone. The photo of Sora was spread throughout the media and everyone was either talking about how adorable she was or ow disgusting and unprofessional our "homosexual relationship" was.

I went back inside and sat across from Sora again

I went back inside and sat across from Sora again. "Are you alright, Rina-chan?" Sora asked. I nodded. "Let's leave soon, okay?" I said. She nodded her head and quickly ate the rest of her food. I payed for the bill and we were then on our way to the Fantagio building again. "What was all of that drama about?" She questioned. "Oh, they were saying some mean things about you and I couldn't let that happen." I explained. She nodded her head and stayed silent for a couple of seconds. "I'm sorry about that." She lowered her head. "No, don't be. I'm glad that I was able to stand up for you when you needed me to." I hugged her.

We were soon at the building and I texted Bin to let us in. He soon opened the door and introduced himself to Sora. "Hi! I'm Bin! You must be little muffin!" He said smiling. "What's a muffin?" She asked me. "Uhhh, it's like a cupcake but without the frosting." I explained. "Ohhhhhhh!" She said. "I like those."

Once we were in their practice room they all smiled at us and waved. "Minhyuk oppa!" Sora yelled loudly. His eyes were very wide and he looked at her shocked. "Minhyuk what?" He questioned quietly. "I don't know where she learned that from. Don't accuse me." I shrugged. "Minhyuk oppa, we were talking about you last night and Unnie said that you were very hands-"

"I think she ate too much sugar today. You guys continue practicing and such." I smiled nervously. We sat down in the front corner of the dance hall and cheerfully watched the boys dance. We watched them dance for their song "Confession". Sora's eyes were glued to the six boys in synchronization.

Once they were finished we both clapped. "You guys were good!" I cheered. "Thank you! I worked really hard not tripping." Myungjun said. "Your short yet you still trip over your own legs. I really don't see how that's possible." Sanha stated jokingly. "HEY YOU PUNK!" Myungjun then ran after Sanha and started beating him up. It was quite a sight to see. "Oh! By the way, this is my new roommate, Sora! Isn't she adorable?" I said to them. They all smiled and nodded in response. "She's from Japan as well and doesn't speak very well Korean, but we're working on that."

"Nice to meet you Sora!" Jinwoo said. "Nice to meet youy as well!" She said back. "Jinwoo and Eunjae are dating." I stated. She then exploded in excitement. "Wooooooooow! You guys are in love?!" She asked. He rubbed his neck and just laughed, "Yeah, it's great."

"Wow, Arina, even she's taller than you!" Sanha giggled. "BY A CENTIMETER!" I yelled back. I then sulked in my shortness. Minhyuk then put his arm around me and rubbed my arm. I enjoyed the little things like this; the comfort he gave me. "Hey! That's my best friend! Don't touch her inappropriately!" Sanha yelled towards Minhyuk. "And she's my best friend as well. Your point is?" He retaliated. "Stop making her feel uncomfortable is my point." He stated. "I felt just fi-".

"She's my best friend too!" Sora butted in. "Only I can hug her!" Sanha argued. "Really?" Minhyuk said before wrapping his arms around me. I really had no clue what to do. Then I felt myself being pulled away by Sora. "You guys are so dumb!" She said. Then she kissed me. That was my first kiss. My first kiss was from a girl...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Should I make an Instagram or something for 4tell? Would that keep you guys more engaged with this story?