Part twenty

We quietly walked back into the house to discover that someone had locked the front door. I started to panic knowing that my brother would be very displeased that I went out without letting him know where I would be. He always worries about me even though I have now been living in a different household than him. I would be scolded by him and sent to my room the rest of the time being there. His scoldings were sometimes harsh but he knew the ways of teaching me what is right and wrong. We decided to sneak in through my guest bathroom window. Since Sanha was much taller than me, he decided that if he boosted me up I would be able to reach and indeed it was a success. The only thing about the plan was that the window was locked as well, leaving us in a struggling state. I then remembered that I brought my phone and texted Jinwoo to kindly open the door. He texted back with an "okay" and we ran towards the front of the house again. The door swung open with nothing but darkness to be seen. Not even the street lights illuminated the doorway.

Stepping out of the dark was Minhyuk. With glossy eyes he asked, "What is happening here? Are you two a thing again?" Obviously, he was misinterpreting the situation that was occurring. "No, we were just agreeing to not try to bring about any tension around each other and try to be friends again." Sanha explained. "Why didn't Jinwoo oppa open the door?" I questioned. "He was asleep so I answered the text when I saw it was from you." Minhyuk stated blandly. "Minhyuk, why are you being like this? It's not like I was doing anything bad. You know the person I am." I whined. "Why would you go out so late at night and not tell anyone? Don't you know that it's dangerous at night? You could've gotten injured or worse and no one would know because you didn't tell anyone!" Minhyuk whispered loudly. He sighed heavily and stepped aside gesturing us in. "I'm sorry, hyung." Sanha said looking at his feet. He then walked through the door to the spare room.

"Could I talk to you in your room for a bit?" Minhyuk asked. I nodded in agreement. When we entered my room Minhyuk closed the door and sat at my desk, while I sat on my bed. "Arina, you know that I care for you a lot. And it hurts me when you're so close to someone else and not me because I'm used to you only being close with me. I apologize for being that selfish and thinking that you can't be close with anyone else other than me. But I do think that I care for you more than most would. So, when I scold you for doing something that is dangerous, please don't think it is because I'm mad at you. I just don't want you getting hurt or anything because you are my friend, of course." Minhyuk said all while rubbing his eyes. "I'm going to go to sleep now. Goodnight, I'll see you in the morning." He smiled while closing the door.

I pulled the blankets over me and laid down while staring at the black and dark shades of blues that filled the room. I thought that it was time for me to go back to my dorm and lay awake in my bed, listening to Yeonjin's light breathing and occasional sniffles when she would be sick or sad. I missed home very much but I believe I grew an attachment to my family that I now have at the company. I grew apart from my brother though, and that saddens me more than anything.

The upcoming morning, I got up especially early. No one was awake by that time so I grabbed an assortment of fruits along with cherry tomatoes. I packed them for the ride back to dorms. I sat in the front while the other sat in the back passenger seats of the van. I was dropped off at my company and I sat down and spread out the abundance of fruits for the rest of the girls in the little table in front of the television. Eunjae was the first to wake up of course. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek. "Being gone for just a day makes us miss you a lot. We have some news to tell you as well. We want to tell you as a team." She said with her arms reaching towards the fruit. The next to wake up was Eunjae. She stumbled into a chair making it to fall with a loud thud. The loud thud caused Miran to wake up. "We need to tell her about the news we got yesterday." Eunjae stated. "She won't like it." Yeonjin said munching on grapes with Miran. Miran just nodded in agreement. "I won't like what?" I asked a bit panicked.

"The CEO plans to add another member."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I AM SO SORRY I NEGLECTED WATTPAD AND ALL MY STORIES! I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN!