Part six

After we ate our breakfast Sanha, once again, dragged me away. ¨Where are we going to this time?" I asked him while laughing. ¨You'll see when we get there! Hurry! Put your shoes on!¨ he yelled excitedly. Once I put on my shoes, I was dragged out of his house and down different streets. Sanha glided down the street with me behind him struggling to keep up with his speed. ¨Please, Sanha, s-slow down.¨ I said out of breath. ¨We're almost there though!¨ he squeaked. Ah puberty, how it is still affecting the pure Sanha. I giggled, but just barely because I could barely breathe. ¨I need a break. My legs are much shorter than yours! It's difficult for me to keep up!¨ I whined hoping he would stop for a minute. ¨We can take a break since we're here.¨

I took four deep breaths until I checked our surroundings. I lined up my direction of sight with his, which was difficult considering the height difference between us two. He was looking at a building that had two doors. One door led to the shop that was held on the first floor, the shop contained of many varieties of flowers. ¨You have to remember where we are. It's where one of our best memories was made. You do remember, right?" he questioned me. I nodded as we walked through the door to the left. The door led to a staircase, the staircase led to a hallway, the hallway had four doors. ¨If you do remember then which door do we go through?¨ he challenged. I pointed to the door on the far right. ¨That one that resembles the color of cardboard." I answered. Sanha smiled at me and opened the door. Inside were pillows that were scattered all over the floor. A guitar was placed near a small window which had the view of a cafe and bookstore across the street from the flower shop below us.

Sanha sat on one of the pillows, picked up the guitar and started to strum a song that he performed at the arts festival. I smiled sitting down on a pillow as well. Sanha's singing is adorable, but he seems most focused when he sings. When he makes a mistake he scolds himself, and I think of how hard he is on himself. Once the song was over he smiled at me and I smiled back clapping. "You did great! You'll definitely make it into an idol group!" I cheered him on. "I'm really nervous," he replied, "there's plenty of other people who are way more talented." I then threw a pillow directly at his face. "Are you kidding?! I don't think there's as many people as young and talented as you! You need a boost of confidence!" I yelled. He smiled making his eyes turn into little crescents. "I'm gonna need contacts." He stated. I nodded in agreement. "You can't dance wildly with glasses."

We got up from the floor of pillows and proceeded down the steps off of the hallway. "Arina." Sanha stopped in front of the exit. I hummed curiously in response. "I'm afraid that if I do get to be in an idol group I won't we won't be able to be friends. I don't want to lose our friendship." I hugged his waist from behind, my head against his back. "Don't worry, I'll always make an effort to be your friend." With his shoulders still slumped he smiled a bit. Of course I would never give up on Sanha. More than in a friendly manner(Ohohohoho). We were outside, the smell of the flowers filled the air. Then I sneezed. Sanha looked back at me in like .007 seconds. "ARE YOU CATCHING A COLD?! OH NOOOOO! I KNEW WE SHOULD'VE SLEPT SOMEWHERE WARMER!" He panicked pacing back and forth. "S-Sanha, it was just the pollen from the flowers." I squeaked out. He stopped pacing and looked at me. "Riiiiight." He rubbed his neck chuckling a bit. I shook my head, the kid never is easy on himself.

~Timeskip to a few weeks after Sanha and Arina's auditions~

"ARINA!" My older brother yelled. "Yes, Onii?" I yelled back. "You gotta letter in the ma-" I zoomed down the stairs once I heard letter. I snatched it out of his hand and ripped the envelope open revealing folded papers.

Contestant Arina,
We are happy to say that you've passed auditions and will now be starting as a trainee this upcoming month. There are some rules as becoming a trainee and we hope that you will abide by them if you choose to stay with us. Your position in the group will be decided later on, as well as your stage name. You will meet other trainees that will potentially be in your idol group when you get to the dorm. Every Sunday the dorms will be checked by a company manager to see if dorms are being maintained. Family members may visit on Saturdays for 4-5 hours. Trainees will be given basic necessities for living comfortably. Food is provided by the company, do not stress bb. You should bring all items that you need, such as:
Bathroom essentials (toothbrush, soap, shampoo, conditioner, ect.)
Bedding (blankets, maybe pillows)
Room decor (if you please)
Entertainment (DVDs, CDs, again if you please)

Transportation to the dorm will not be provided.
Address: 6699 asdfghjkl street, dorm 3

Sincerely, Night Era Recordings

Rules
1) You are to live in the dorms we provide to successfully train for debut
2) You are to practice after your classes five times a week
3) You may not date while being a trainee or idol
4) If you do wish to date then you must be granted permission from the company
5) Dorms must be cleaned and maintained
6) Non-trainees are not allowed inside the dorms (unless company staff)
7) Family members may visit twice a month on free days (with permission from company)
8) If conflict occurs you will be given 3 warnings
9) If you rebel against these rules you will not continue with us