Part five

We soon arrived at his house. "C'mon!" He yelled dragging me into the house. He zoomed through the house to the back door. We were in his backyard and there was his treehouse he had since he was a child. "We're gonna spend the night in there! That's why I picked such warm clothes; it gets cold at night." He and I then climbed up the ladder. The treehouse wasn't big at all, but it was big enough for both of us to have our personal space. He climbed back down and I waited there patiently. He came back with blankets and pillows and placed them all over. "I'll step out so you can change into pajamas." He said climbing back down. I took off my backpack. I found my pajamas which was a pair of really soft leggings and a hoodie. I slipped on moccasins as well for I can wear them outside as well and they kept my feet warm. Suddenly there was a knock on the little square door. "Are you finished?" Sanha asked. "Yes I am." I said.

He came in dressed in his pajamas as well. His consisted of grey sweatpants and a long sleeved shirt. The lantern that illuminated the treehouse was then switched off by Sanha. I heard shuffling as my eyes adjusted to the sudden darkness. Once adjusted, I found Sanha peeking out from under the blankets. "I'm cold." He stated so innocently. I laughed at his adorable actions.... I MEAN! AT HIS SILLINESS! I laughed at his silly actions. I got under the blankets as well. Sanha scooted closer to me. He got really close to my face and I felt my face get hot. I was definitely blushing, but why? A minute later my blush went away slightly. There was then a bright light.

It was the flashlight on Sanha's phone. "You have a leaf in your hair." He said as he untangled it from my hair and tossed it out the window. "Th-thanks." I muttered. I took out my phone and scrolled through my playlist. I played "Hate to see your heart break" by Paramore. "Why do you like western music so much?" Sanha asked me. I shrugged not really sure how to answer his question. "Because it's different?" I answered unsure. "You surely stand out, Arina." He stated staring up at the ceiling. "What is that supposed to mean?!" I yelled in response. "I didn't mean it badly! You just are different. First, being that you're from Japan. Secondly, your interests. And thirdly, you're special. You have a special quality to you." Sanha trailed off. "Like what?" I questioned. He turned to me with a big smile. "You're so gentle, yet aggressive. You take what you want when you want it, but you take it so sweetly. It's practically like people give it to you, but that's not true because you work very hard. But when it comes to actually taking what you want, you back away in fear. I want you to work a little harder so you can achieve more." He rambled. I was surprised, in shock even. I didn't expect anyone to look so much into myself. "Is that supposed to be a good quality?" I asked. He nodded, "Yeah! You're determined to get what you want. You're just a little lazy so you convince people to give it to you." I hit him playfully while laughing.

My eyelids got heavy soon after. I dreamt of Sanha that night. I dreamt of him forgetting my existence; breaking our promise. I dreamt of losing him; being in the shadows of his past.

I was shook awake. "Arina! What's wrong! You seemed like you were having a nightmare." He worriedly said. I brought my balled hands to my cheeks and lightly squished them a bit. "I dreamt of a ghost~" I said in a high pitched voice. There was a moment of silence before Sanha bursted into a fit of giggles. "Arina! You're aegyo is so cute, but I wasn't expecting that!" He yelled while still laughing. I smiled at his reaction, but soon frowned when I remembered what I had dreamt. Sanha stopped laughing, looked at me concerned and pulled me close to him. "If something is bothering you, you can always tell me." He said in a serious tone. "I'm just worried." I replied. "About what?" He asked. "Our promise, whether it'll be kept or not." I answered. His arms were soon wrapped around my body, his warmth radiating onto me. "I won't break our promise. I'll keep it safe." He reassured me. I nodded and hugged him back. "I'm trusting you." I told him. I checked my phone to see what time it was and found out it was 3am. "I'm sorry for waking you, Sanha." I said. "It's not your fault. Let's go back to sleep for a little longer and then we can go wherever you want." He rubbed my arm in a comforting manner. I nodded and closed my eyes..

When I woke again, the sun was shining through the window of the treehouse. Sanha was still asleep, so I ventured out of the treehouse. I went down the ladder as carefully as possible..... But I still managed to fall. My clumsiness caused Sanha to wake up and put my venturing to a halt. "Are you okay?!" He asked worriedly. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just fell a bit ways, about, four steps." I smiled back at him and rubbed my neck. His eyes nearly popped out of his head and he rushed down the ladder. 'How does he manage to get down the  ladder so fast without falling, but I can't even go down it slowly without landing right on my rear?' I asked myself. He helped me up to my feet, "Are you sure you're okay?" I nodded in response to his persistent worry. "Where were you going anyway?" He asked. "Well, I was planning on going to change inside your house since you were still sleeping. I didn't want to risk waking you up to find me half-naked." I explained awkwardly. He laughed and led me to this bathroom of glory; it had a bathtub and shower, it was decorated to perfection. "You can cleanse yourself to your liking. If you want a bubble bath, the bubbles are over on the shelf next to the sink. Towels are in the closet next to the shower, and I'll leave your bag outside the door." He smiled leaving me in the bathroom. I wasn't very fond of bubble baths honestly. I hated the thought of just sitting in a bowl of unnecessary amounts of soap and water.

After I showered, I got a towel out of the closet and wrapped it around myself. I went over to the door and cracked it a bit to make sure there was no one there. I opened it wider, there was my backpack. I quickly dressed and dried my hair. I walked out of the bathroom and wandered around a bit. I found a couple of rooms and a closed door. The once closed door suddenly opened, and my gosh did it frighten me. "Why are you snooping?" Sanha smiled. His hair was damp, so I assumed he showered too. He dragged me to a kitchen, "What would you like to eat for breakfast?"
I tried to think of something I would like, but I could not think of anything.  I shrugged not knowing, he then smiled the brightest smile I have ever seen.

"WAFFLES IT IS THEN!" He danced around a bit and I laughed. Sometimes he's too cute.