Part two

"For the weekend?" my brother questioned. Sanha nodded, "Yes, I would like to surprise her, but if you would like to know where I'm taking her I completely respect that. I know you don't trust many people with your sister, but I have been her friend for a year or so now. I have no intention of hurting her in any way, shape or form. I care for you sister very much." He reasoned. I blushed lightly at his words. He glanced at me, noticing the pink that colored my pale skin. He smiled and sipped his boba. "I must know where you plan on taking her and what you plan on doing. After I know, then you have my approval." my brother said. I ran up hugging him. "Thank you oppa!" I yelled while clinging onto him. He patted my head and chuckled. "It's late. Sanha, you are welcome to stay here for the night." My brother told him. Sanha smiled sweetly, "Thank you very much! I'll have to call parents to let them know I'm staying. Excuse me." He bowed to my bother and stepped into the living room. "How was your day oppa?" I asked my brother. "It went well. How was yours?" He pet my hair. "It was good! I got my work done while listening to music and eating snacks!" I said excitedly. "That sounds nice. You should share some snacks with me sometimes." He laughed.

"Maybe." I said getting his boba out of the fridge. I handed it to him and he smiled. "Thank you! You're so thoughtful." I laughed, "I was just craving it." He shook his head. "Sanha can join you in your room if you two want. I don't mind since you don't have people over often. I trust him." My brother told me. I nodded and went up to my room pulling out pillows and blankets to set up the pull-out couch. I wrapped the sheets around the mattress, placed the soft blankets over the sheets, and the fluffy pillows topped it off. I looked at the stereo and put in a CD that contained poems by Shane Koyczan, an American poet. I enjoyed the American culture, probably more than I should. They make art that not many know of, such as these poems. Instructions for a bad day, the crickets have arthritis, to this day, and my darling Sara, they were my favorite. He always said words that flowed elegantly and perfectly. Those words inspire me. Sanha stood at the doorway when instructions for a bad day was finishing.

Be calm. Loosen your grip, opening each palm slowly now. Let go.

I smiled at the inspiring words. I listened to that poem every night. If one day was bad, I could wish for a better day. "English?" Sanha questioned. I nodded, "It's one of my favorite poems." He plopped onto the pull-out couch. "Oh! I was going to have you sleep on my bed. I was going to sleep on there." I insisted. He shook his head, "That bed, it's for a princess. I'm not a princess." I looked at him. "Are you sure?" I asked. His mouth gaped open. "That hurt!" He pouted. I shrugged and walked over to my brothers door. I knocked lightly, "Oppa, what are we going to do about Sanha's sleepwear?" I asked through the door. Kaito opened the door and handed me flannel pajama pants and a navy t-shirt. "He can wear mine, he's tall enough." He smiled and kissed my forehead sending me off to my room. I walked in and placed the clothes on the pull-out couch he sat on still. "If you want you can go commando and we can wash your uniform so you have something to wear tomorrow." I stated. He looked at me surprised at what I said. "Y-your brother would not like that!" He stuttered.

"Just go bathe yourself." I pushed him towards the bathroom. I walked over to my dresser, taking out pajamas. Pink flannel pajama bottoms and black tank top, along with under garments of course. I went to the other bathroom to shower myself. I quickly showered and somehow finished before Sanha. I started to think he fell asleep in there.

My darling Sara, I was holding your hand when you died. And even though the failing use of my right hand prevented me from feeling you leave, I tried.

At this point I was crying. That is what Shane Koyczan did to me, messed with my feels. "Arina? Are you okay?" Sanha asked. "I am my chemical romance. I mean, Gerard Way. I mean, I'M NOT OKAY." I said sobbing. Sanha looked at me confused. "My feelings are feeling." I said trying to explain my sobbing. He continued to stare at me with a confused face. He slowly wrapped his arms around my body. "I don't know what that means, but I hope you feel better." He said sweetly. He softly rubbed circles into my back, he's such a good friend. He'll be a good husband one day. I wide eyed once I realized what I was thinking. "Bed time!" I yelled. I jumped off of my bed and turned off my stereo system and light. The only thing illuminating the room was Sanha's phone and the moonlight from my windowsill. The moonlight reflected off of the glitter on my ceiling, sparkling. "Arina?" Sanha said. "Yes?" I replied. "If one day, I go away.. Don't forget me. Remember me." He said. "I won't ever forget you." I told him. "Good," he started, "I won't ever forget you either." I sat up looking at his silhouette. "Promise?" I asked. "I promise." He reassured me. I lied back down on my bed. I was drifting off to sleep. There was a peaceful silence that consumed the room. I focused on the sparkling ceiling and then...........

I remembered,

Sanha was commando,

While hugging me🙃