Part eleven

That night of the celebration, everyone hit it off pretty well! Many of us became friends and it was great to have someone we could connect with. My feelings for Sanha was noticed by the other members, but Sanha couldn't see them at all. I gradually started getting jealous when Sanha came over. He'd devote his attention to Yeonjin. Minhyuk always was near Miran! He constantly called her asking her if she'd give him a chance, yet she always said no. Eunjae flirted endlessly with Jinwoo, they should be together. They should be my parents. Eomma Eunjae? Appa Jinwoo? That seems to flow nicely, it suits them. Jinwoo would be the perfect playful dad and Eunjae would be the stern mother.

It's been a year since we've been training, and Astro debuted successfully. Hide and Seek was their debut song and it was very adorable. 4tell still had a couple of months of training until the debut. I was now a fluent English speaker due to my private studying in my dorm room. School has been going well but the only friend I had now doesn't come so often. He's very busy with his shows and such. "Eunjae, aren't you afraid Jinwoo will forget about you?" I asked her. She looked at me in a worrisome manner. "Well, of course I am. But if he's busy with living his dream then I wouldn't mind being forgotten." She answered. I couldn't be as brave as her. Sanha calls Yeonjin, but why doesn't he call me?

One night Yeonjin went on a date, but she wouldn't tell me with who. I cried in our dorm, because I knew it was with Sanha. My only friend now doesn't only go out with my group member, but most importantly he doesn't even talk to me. "Arina!" Eunjae knocked from behind the locked door. "Are you planning on coming out soon?" She asked. "No." I quickly answered. "Arina, will you let me in?" Jinwoo asked. Jinwoo has been like an older brother. He was very caring towards me. I got up with the blanket around my shoulders. As soon as I flipped the lock he came inside. His eyes softened at the sight of me. My eyes were puffy, mucus was dripping out of my nose so I prepared a box of tissue, and my face was just stained with tears.

"Arina, why are you crying so much?" Jinwoo asked sweetly. I sat on my bed and covered my face with the huge blanket. "He won't even talk to me." I told him. "Did I do something wrong?" I questioned. Jinwoo pat my head, "He's a teenaged boy who hasn't matured yet to see how important his friends are. Don't cry because one day he'll stop ignoring you and forgetting about your feelings." Jinwoo comforted me. I nodded sitting up and wiping my eyes. I changed into clothes suitable for the public viewing and fixed myself up a bit after Jinwoo left my dorm room. I walked to the shoe room right beside the door. "I'm doing to get some tea and walk for a bit! Goodbye!" I yelled to Eomma Eunjae and Appa Jinwoo. "Okay! Return safely!" They shouted back in unison.

As I was walking around the streets that lacked of sidewalks, I decided to take an alleyway to stop at a bubble tea shop. "One taro, please?" I smiled. The cashier nodded and started essemble the drink. As I waited, a familiar voice ordered the honeydew milk tea. He stood next to me and I got a look of his face. Minhyuk, it was definitely Minhyuk. "It's nice seeing you, Minhyuk." I stated smiling towards him. He looked surprised with a hint of confusion. "Oh! Hello, uh?"
I laughed in nervousness. He doesn't remember my name... Gr8! "Arina." I stated rubbing my neck. "Riiiiiight!" He nodded. No one could ever remember me. "Could you tell Miran to call me? I've called her but she hasn't called me yet." He stated. I sighed for everyone has someone to admire them, and well, I can't even be remembered. "Yeah, sure. I guess." I said right as my beverage was finished being prepared. I took the drink and left immediately. That whole situation made me uncomfortable. I was definitely triggert. I walked around more, sipping at the flavored milk tea, occasionally receiving the tapioca.

At super sanic speed, someone ran into me. The taro milk tea spilled all over myself and the person. "Awe man.." I said disappointed. I looked up to identify my accidental attacker, but to no surprise it was Minhyuk. "You spilled your crap all over me!" He yelled. At that point, I was furious. Rage ran through me like tacos run through the digestive system. "You know what! Forget me being nice! I don't appreciate you blaming me for your mistake! I'm also tired of everyone forgetting me! I know I'm not the center of attention but I at least would like to be recognized!" I raged on and on. Minhyuk looked very shocked to the sudden outburst. I got up off of the ground, because no he didn't help me up or apologize. As I began to walk away he walked towards me, but I was not the one. "If you come near me, I swear, I will break your fingers one by one." I said through gritted teeth. Soon enough, I arrived home slightly less agitated. I gathered pajamas and headed towards the bathroom to shower. I had milk tea and leaves in my hair, so a shower was much needed. "Arina! You're back!" Jinwoo cheered. "And a mess." Eunjae added. I glared at her, closing and locking the door afterwards.

As I was in Ye shower thoughts zoomed through my head. Sanha, Yeonjin, Minhyuk, Myself. I wasn't sure if this was just caused because I'm different, or if it's because of their attitudes. Emotionally I was drained. Physically I was starved. I began to cry, both the water droplets and my tears running down my face.

When will this get better?