Everything New

I changed clothes into some black skinny pants and a lose white sweater before walking out my room. I could hear Jiho in her room getting ready as well so I decide to wait until she would come out. I stood there until I noticed two pictures hanging on the wall. I walked over to the one to see Mrs. and Mr.Kang with only one child. It made me question by the age do they have a real son.

"That's Shinae's only son Eunwoo." I turned around to see a long brown hair girl no older then me. She wore a long sweater dress with black flats. Her hair was pushed back by a headband making her smile even shinning brighter. "Hi, I'm Sujeong. I was going to wait until dinner to meet you but living in a house full of boys and finding out you will not only get one new sister but two, oh hell no I had to meet you first." The girl I now know as Sujeong ran over to me closer smiling like a crazy person.

"It's nice to meet you Sujeong." I smiled bowing a little. Just then Jiho's door busted open as now Sujeong started running to Jiho's side. I laughed a little walking back downstairs. I kept walking until I realized I was lost. I turned around to see another hallway and was about to start walking down it until Sujeong grabbed my hand.

"Big brother....big brother doesn't like to be bother. He'll come down for dinner on his own. Let's go. The other brothers want to meet you guys." Sujeong pulled both me and Jiho down the stairs making me wonder who he was. The way Sujeong said big brother didn't seem right. It's like she was afraid of him. I could even see it in her eyes. A few minutes ago when I saw her she was bright as ever and now just thinking about this big brother sent her into a dark scared mood.

"Here they come now." I heard Shinae speak. Sujeong opened the dinning room doors to see a long table with only a few people there. In one seat was Shinae with John beside her. Across from her was two boys just staring. The other boy was just staring at the empty plate in front of him. He looked lost and sad at the same time.

"Um...hello I'm Somi and this is Jiho." I spoke bowing at the group of people. Only one of them stood up smiling at us.

"I'm Yugyeom." A very tall boy with brown hair smiled at us brightly. For once I felt like smiling back. He just seemed so warm and welcoming. "That's Donghyuk." Yugyeom pointed to another guy as he sat playing on his phone. Wait, was he the one voice I heard on the phone? It's definitely not Yugyeom, if I called Yugyeom's phone he might have started screaming at me.

"Hello." Donghyuk looked up at us giving us a small smile. Unlike Yugyeom I felt nothing with his smile, he just seemed to be here because someone made him.

"And the quiet one is Eunwoo." Yugyeom pointed to the one other boy who was staring at his plate. He was the one of the two biggest mysteries of this place. The other being the 'big brother'.

"Yugyeom please go get Jaehyun before I walk up there myself." John spoke taking a sip of his wine. Sujeong showed us to two seats one was beside Yegyeom and the other was by no one. I let Jiho take the one beside Yugyeom since she seemed to already be warming up to this place. I sat down at the end of the table with Eunwoo on my left and no one on my right. I pulled out my old phone as I noticed I had five messages.

Call me tonight please? -Jungkook

Are you okay? Did you get there safe? -Jungkook.

Hey, I'm sending this picture to hopefully make your day. Talk to you later little sis. -Taehyung.

I'm really worried for some reason, I'll let you go, but promise me you'll call before you go to bed? -Jungkook.

I love and miss you Somi. I hope your new family makes you happy. Me and Taehyung are hoping your new family treats you right. -Jungkook.