Broken

"TAEHYUNG! JUNGKOOK! THERE IS TO MANY PEOPLE!" I was standing on the stairway looking down at the crowd of people. Some faces I knew from school and others I've never seen before. I kept looking around for people but my eyes couldn't find Taehyung or Jungkook.

"Hey. Um where's the bathroom. Please I need to go like bad!" A blonde hair girl ran up to me grabbing my arm. She flashed me a friendly smile as she waited for my answer.

"I'll show you." I mumbled walking back up the stairs. The girl stayed close behind me as we walked up the stairs. I still kept looking around though for Taehyung or Jungkook. Anyone I might know. Because somewhere in this crowd Younji is as well. Yet I'm all alone. I was in my own bedroom but that was until two people who were making out busted through my bedroom door. I literally had to drag the one guy out my room. After that is when I walked down here looking for the guys. I'm not a party person but I especially don't like people within my space.

"It's this-" I was cut off by the girl running into the bathroom slamming the door in front of my face. "Door." I mumbled to myself. I started walking off when the girl swung the door back open. She just got through washing her hands when she saw me still standing there.

"Oh hold up please!" She called out. I looked behind me to see the drying her hands off. Was she talking to me?

I waited for her to get through and I was right. She ran over to me hugging me tightly. "You have no idea how much you saved me. I really really really had to pee. Thank you so much...um." She paused waiting for me to finish.

"Oh Somi." I smiled.

"Nice to meet you Somi. I'm Lisa. So you live here?" She asked as I leaned my back against the wall to let another girl run to the bathroom.

"Yeah." I spoke looking down to the first floor. Ants. Everyone looks like ants, that's how many people there are. The once beautiful stairway is filled with drunk sluts and horny guys. It sickens me.

"Oh this house is so beautiful. Well it's probably more beautiful without all the drunk teenage kids." Lisa laughed making me laugh a little as well.

"It is, trust me." I said still laughing a little.

"Yeah, I don't even live in this neighborhood. My other friend goes to Taehyung's school and I just came along for Taehyung." Lisa spoke. I looked back up at her to see her slightly blushing.

"You like Taehyung?" I asked smiling.

"Yeah. Who wouldn't? He's handsome, nice, funny, and most of all caring. Taehyung is the whole packaged. I'm just a shadow to him though. He's never even known about me. I've only seen him from afar. BUT NOT IN A STALKING WAY!" Lisa started waving her hands making me laugh even more.

"It's okay. I understand what you mean. Taehyung is a good person, you should just go up to him and talk to him. He's not going to bite." I spoke poking at Lisa's arm.

"Oh no! Taehyung is-" Lisa was cut off by a red hair guy walking up towards us. I looked over at him. He looked somewhat familiar but I couldn't put my figure on it.

"Hey you!" He shouted poiting his figure at me. "You're that girl who kicked me last time." He snapped as he got closer to me.

"Oh yeah! The one who asked to see my breast! I remember your douchebag ass!" I smirked looking at him. His fist started balling up like he wanted to punch me.

"Roy? Right?" Lisa spoke. The red hair guy who I'm believe is Roy looked over at Lisa smiling brightly. Okay well that changed for a second. Lisa reached over hugging Roy. No Lisa! I was just starting to like you! Don't fall for his douching ways.