School Luv

The next morning was here to soon, which meant the nightmare was just beginning...school.

"Wake up!" Jungkook screamed from downstairs. I ignored him walking towards the bathroom, after using the toilet and washing my face. I looked at my face to still see my puff face. Yesterday was horrible. I thought.

Flashback~~~

"I-I-I w-was-" I mumbled my words as I watched Jungkook close his door behind him. I felt my legs go weak as he walked closer towards me. In a flash he grabbed my arms pushing me against his desk. The corner of the desk started stabbing me in the back, of course knowing Jungkook he doesn't even care I'm in pain.

"Why the fuck are you in my room?" His voice was cold and sharp. Why? I felt my chest tighten as I held back my tears. Don't you even think about crying in front of him! Get ahold of yourself Somi! He's the devil in this house. The rotten child from the hell.

"I was just exploring my new house that's all." I spoke firmly standing up straight. I only flinch for a second when I saw Jungkook slam his fist against the desk behind me. Wow he complete knocked over his cup of pens, his clock that was sitting on his printer and one of his speakers, all within one slam.

"Your house? I thought I already explained it to you..THAT THIS ISN'T YOUR FUCKING HOUSE!" He screamed at me. And there it went. My tears fell down my face. I feel so ashamed for crying in front of him. But I felt more hurt from Jungkook's harsh words. I've never been so much hated in all my life before. And why I don't know. Why does Jungkook hate me so damn much! Why am I bother to him so damn much?

I pushed Jungkook to the side and started heading towards the door when he grabbed my arm. He quickly turned me around only for me to slap him in the face so hard he stumbled back a little. His eyes weren't full of anger as I thought, but instead he looked completely shocked that I hit him.

"I hope one day you'll see how rude and evil you truly are, Jungkook." I hissed grabbing the door handle.

End of Flashback~~~

"Good morning Somi-" I cut Taehyung off by slamming the fridge door shut. I looked over at Jungkook who was slowly eating a bowl of cereal. I felt like smashing his face in the bowl but didn't want to get my new uniform messed up already.

"Taehyung. Do you mind driving me to the mall after school today?" I asked nicely placing a fake smile upon my face. Taehyung grabbed a orange off the table looking back at me confused.

"I can't though. I've got late classes. Remember I'm in a grade higher then you guys. Maybe Jungkook can-"

"No thank you. I'll go by myself then." I snapped grabbing a glass from the cabinet.

"It's really not that safe for you to be out alone-"

"Taehyung! Thank you but I'll go alone, okay." I said pouring the glass of juice in my cup. After drinking the whole glass in one take I went back upstairs to grab one more thing.

"My pretty necklace." I said grabbing the ladybug necklace my dad got me. I have to remember to take it off every night because I'm afraid I'll break it in the middle of the night. After putting it on I turned around to see Taehyung standing at my doorway with his arms crossed.

"So what's up with that silly ladybug necklace?" He asked leaning against the doorframe.

"My dad gave it to me right before he left. It means a lot to me." I smiled touching the pretty necklace.

"That's nice. I'm happy that you have a close bond with your father. It's sweet." He flashed me a smile before getting serious. "Can you do me one small favor and I promise I'll do anything for you?" Taehyung asked in the most serious tone I've heard him in. I tucked the necklace in my uniform looking at his eyes. Wow, he's really serious.

"Sure. Go ahead."

"If you are going to the mall tonight, can you please go with Jungkook? I know you don't like him, and he has definitely proven that he feels the same way. But the nighttime around here isn't safe. Especially at the mall. A lot of street kids, or in my dad's words 'thugs' like to hang out there and start stuff. Just in case if something were to happen you would have no one to help you. Can you please put your differences aside and take Jungkook with you?"

I felt like throwing something at him for no particular reason, but I could really tell Taehyung was worried. He's really serious about us going together. Is this what a big brother feels like? Having someone watch over you, be there for you? If so...I like having Taehyung around. Jungkook...well we could always use a out door pet.

"Okay. I'll drag Jungkook along. Only because you asked me nicely." I smiled walking passed him.

The car ride was mostly silent which was perfectly fine with me. My eyes mostly stayed glued outside the car anyways. I couldn't help but watch as we drove through this huge beautiful city. It's nothing like my home. There was so many people out I thought I might see a idol. I looked back in the car to see Taehyung pulling the car into a school parking lot. But not just any school parking lot, but a huge beautiful school.

"You're drooling." Jungkook said as I just watched the beautiful school.

"Somi, but isn't your dad more richer then ours, why are acting like it's your first time seeing a huge school?" Taehyung asked.

"Me and my dad likes the simple life. I went to a normal public school where I would eat nasty lunches, sit next to the rudest people, walk into bathrooms where pee would lay on the floor. Mean gym teachers and even meaner teachers. But I would have never changed a thing. I hated, but loved school. I liked being around those people." I smiled at memories of my old school. Of my friends and I laughing. 

"Well good because you'll love it here. Just remember one thing, we are not step siblings. Got it!" Jungkook hissed.

"Is that why we parked in the back. I thought it was because Jungkook's class was in here." I pointed to the dumpster next to me getting a evil glair from Junkook.

"Just get go class will ya." Taehyung laughed walking away. I started following Jungkook until he snapped back at me.

"You can't follow me idiot." He snapped walking faster away from me. Oh well mind as well start looking around. I found a latter that seemed to go up to the rooftop. I started climbing them as I felt my heart skip a few beats. This is pretty scary. But once I got to the roof I could see how beautiful the view was.

"Who are you?" I quickly turned around to see two boys sitting on the ground behind me. One had bleached blonde hair and the other had black hair both wore the same uniform as me.

"I-I'm the knew student. I'm Somi!" I smiled waving at the two boys.

"I'm Jimin, that's Yoongi." The blonde hair spoke before pointing to the black hair guy. He looked over at me and then down to my shoes. Weird.

"Well maybe we can show you around!" Jimin jumped up running to me with a beautiful smile on his face. Wow, I think I'm in the School of Love.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️

All done! This chapter is up.
Why does Jungkook have to be so freaking mean to Somi, and I wonder what's up with Jimin and Yoongi. You'll see how their characters fold out.

Anyways,
Thanks for reading!

                          Anyways,                 Thanks for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️