Friends?

I quickly snatched my arm away from Jungkook looking wide eyes at Jimin and Yoongi.

"She's our friend!" Taehyung said pulling me into a side hug. I stayed still not thinking Jimin and Yoongi would really believe Taehyung words. Friends? I've missed school, but I'm here in this dress with two guys. This doesn't look really good?

"I didn't know Somi knew Taehyung and Jungkook. Wow this world is so small." Yoongi sneered looking at Taehyung and Jungkook. I just sat there wondering if they would fall for it.

"You guys are just friends?" Jimin asked looking at me. I nodded pretty fast probably looking less and less guilty.

"Yeah. She's my partner on a test coming up. She helped me so much I was just taking her to dinner to say thank you. Now if you-" I cut Jungkook off by kicking him under the table. Now he's just pushing his luck.

"Yeah Somi. Can I borrow you for a minute?" Jimin asked looking nervous. Under the table Taehyung was holding my hand pretty tightly probably telling me to not go, but I'm not listening. I can talk to Jimin if I want. I'm tired of hiding because of them not wanting to know we are now family.

"Yes Jimin you may." I smiled proudly standing up.

"Somi." Jungkook spoke through his teeth. I flipped my hair looking down at him smiling. Okay maybe that was a little much even for me.

"I'll be right back Jungkook." I spoke before crawling out the booth. I followed Jimin as we walked towards the back of the restaurant. He looked completely nervous as I followed him which was starting to worry me.

"What's wrong Jimin?" I asked. He started rubbing the back of his neck as he looked down at the ground. I crossed my arms as I just stood there waiting for him to speak. He finally cleared his throat looking up at me.

"I-I-I wanted to know if you wanted to go out Friday night?" He asked. I froze just looking at him, well I didn't expect that.

"Really? Like a date?" I asked uncrossing my arms. Now I was the one nervous.

"Yeah. Like me, you, and dinner table." He replied looking back down at the ground. He started kicking his left leg back and forth like a little child. I couldn't help but smile brightly.

"Yes. I would love to." I answered. I watched as Jimin lit up with pure joy. I found myself laughing a bit at his reaction.

"Finally. He's been talking about you none stop since he first meet. I'm glad he finally got it out." Yoongi said walking up.

"Get what out?" Taehyung asked walking up with Jungkook behind him.

"That Jimin finally asked Somi out." Yoongi replied smirking.

"WHAT?" Both Taehyung and Jungkook snapped looking at me and Jimin. Taehyung walked over to me grabbing my arm and pulling me to the side.

"Are you crazy? Jimin and Yoongi are like the biggest perverts in the whole school." Taehyung whispered.

"Well it doesn't matter. When I had two perfectly good step brothers to show me around the school they didn't want to. Both Jimin and Yoongi were there for me. Not you two." I snapped.

It's not like I don't believe Taehyung about Jimin and Yoongi, but I just want to see how far I can press their buttons. Especially Jungkook. This ass seems to start to care for me, and I want to see if I'm true. Same with Taehyung, I do believe he cares for me, but I'm still not sure.

When I first came here I knew I was in for a rude awaking, but not this much.

"Well, then can I get your number before I leave?" Jimin asked.

I smiled before walking to Jimin. I placed my number in his phone before telling him bye. I walked back to our table in silence. Both Taehyung and Jungkook sat down beside me not saying a word. Only when the waitress came back did Taehyung ask for the check. I smiled taking a sip of my drink.

"Don't think that you are winning, because you aren't." Jungkook whispered in my ear. I sat down my drink looking over at him. Man his eyes were full of anger. Maybe I pushed things a little to far.

"Well see about it." I replied back.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️

Hello, sorry for the late update. I promise the next one will be good. And it'll be up soon.

Hopefully you're still enjoying this story because soon things are going down.....like crazy....
But I'm not spoiling anything 🙃🙃

          Anyways,
       Thanks for reading!

      I know it's not Bts but I loved it so much I had to add it⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️