Bad Days and Delivery Boys (Feat. Roy Harper)

Prompt: Ignore the fact that I keep requesting stuff but I love your writing and the aus are my favorite so could you write 'Fuck me you're cute why did we have to meet on the one day I decided to stay in my sweats??' with Jay? by @natasha-baggins

Y/N groaned as she kicked off her heels. Some days are longer than others and this one in particular had to be at least twenty years long.

She went to the bedroom, put on her favorite pair of sweats, and then settled on her couch to watch netflix. She was about halfway through the first movie she put on when she decided to order takeout.

"Remind me why we decided to get jobs as delivery boys." Jason grumbled as he gathered the items for the order he was about to deliver.

"Because mercenary work is slow and we need the extra cash?" Roy supplied as he also got ready to head out. "Stop bitching, Jaybird. It isn't like this is the worst gig we have ever had."

Jason just groaned and headed out the door.

Y/N had about reached the point of starvation by the time the doorbell rang. She quickly grabbed her wallet.

She opened the door to find literally the most gorgeous man she had ever seen. Tall. Dark hair. Bright blue eyes. He took her breath away. And here she was in sweats with her hair up in a messy bun. Whatever makeup was left on her face was probably smudged to hell and back.

She blushed slightly and gave what she hoped was a friendly smile. "So what was the total again?"

The man started a bit because he had also been entranced. Jason honestly thought she looked so cute and would have loved nothing more than to join her on the lazy evening she was obviously enjoying. "Oh, it is, um, $15." He said as he checked the receipt.

Y/N pulled out a $20 and exchanged it for the bag of food. "Keep the change." She was about to close the door when Jason said "Wait! I need you to sign this."

"Oh okay. My name on this line?" Y/N said as she grabbed the pen and receipt.

"Yep. Your name and your number." Jason said with a slight smirk.

Y/N paused for a minute, a slight blush appearing on the bridge of her nose at the realization.

"Why? You need me to take a survey or something?" She joked slightly as she wrote it out.

"Yeah, I need to know if you were satisfied with my service." Jason answered with a smirk.

Y/N giggled and handed him the receipt. "Oh, I will definitely let you know." She laughed. "Until next time then." She closed the door and covered her hands with her mouth. Super hot delivery guy thought she was cute enough to ask for her number.

Wait until her best friend Roy heard about this.