XI. Kristian's room

Kristian and Sasha enter his room, both of them being very drunk. Sasha sits on the edge of his bed and he keeps standing, looking at her and blinking dizzily as he is so drunk so  that he is very close to being in alcohol come. Sasha takes her shirt off and throws it on the floor, touches her boobs over her bra provocatively, then she looks straight into his eyes. 

Sasha(says, licking her bottom lip): Touch me, baby. I wanna feel your warm hands on my big boobs. (smirks)  

Sasha takes his hands and places them on her boobs. He smiles at her, then he kisses her softly and she kisses him back with ore passion. After that, she grabs his shirt, looks straight into his eyes for only one second, then she pushes him on the bed playfully and gets on top of him. He just looks at her because he is feeling dizzy and she takes his shirt off. She kisses every inch of his neck, trailing her tongue on his skin playfully, while playing with his hair and he breathes in pleasure, closing his eyes. She sucks on a spot of the front of his neck aggressively, leaving a big hickey on his neck. She kisses along his collarbone and then she pampers his chest with soft kisses. She trails her tongue along his stomach until she reaches his V-line, then she bites every inch of his skin around the V-line and he shivers and starts breathing deeply. After that, she takes his pants off, looks at his boxers  smirking, kisses his skin right above them and then she stops. 

Sasha(asks calmly, smiling charmingly at him): Shall I continue or....shall I stop? I'm picking the second option. Now it's your turn to satisfy me. (winks at him and licks her bottom lip) 

He smiles at her, without saying anything and she lays in bed, next to him, taking her skirt off. 

Sasha(says sweetly, playing with her boobs, over her bra): Why are you so shy, Kris? 

Kristian(says dizzily, getting on top of her): I'm not... 

Sasha(smirks at her): Aww, don't tell me that you are a virgin.

Kristian(sighs): I wish I was... 

Sasha(laughs): What the fuck... 

Kristian ignores her answer and starts kissing every inch of her neck softly and slowly, takes her bra off, then he trails her tongue from her chest to her lower stomach, while stroking her right right boob. 

Sasha(says, moaning quietly): Mhh...eat me, daddy... 

............................................

-after about 1 hour-

Sasha is standing next to the door, as she is about to leave and Kristian is standing next to her, wearing only boxers, having messy hair and three hickeys on his neck. 

Sasha(says enthusiastically as leaving): Bye, Kris. Thank you for such an amazing night. 

Kristian(says, smiling tiredly at her): Goodnight, Sasha. 

After she leaves, he sits on the edge of his bed, breathing deeply and then he imagines that Cece, whose skin is very pale, is in the room. 

Kristian's imagination

Cece(says with a shaking voice, feeling hurt): Congratulation, Kris...you forgot about me. I'm glad that you had fun, I hope that she satisfied you. But now, I'm sure: you NEVER loved me...you just used me, right?....(says irritated after a few seconds, touching his neck with her cold,dead right hand ) What do you have on your neck?! Wow...good for you. (says seriously) Do you know what I have on my neck? Worms!! 

Cece pushes her hair away, showing him the worms which are eating her skin and he stares surprised, yet scared at her. 

Cece(asks quietly): Why are you surprised, Kris? (says louder) I'm dead! My body is decomposing. But I'm still coming to see you, with the pieces of my body that I still have. Because I care about you. But you...you don't care about me. 

Kristian(says quietly, crying): I do care... 

Cece(says seriously): Then, touch me! 

Kristian looks terrified at her. 

Cece(says louder, her eyes becoming red): Touch me!! 

......................................

As he wants to touch her, she disappear and he starts crying heavily.